Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:41 am
Goodnight matina...sweet dreams hun!
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:41 am
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:43 am
Anonnymouse wrote:In moderation I think is the key....so maybe just a little bit?

"moderation" is my Doctor's FAVORITE expression to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And in "most" things, I follow his advice.
But with others...
I don't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good nite matina :wave:
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:43 am

Aug 4th, 2018, 11:16 am
Matina, thanks for that! I'll keep it in mind the next time I want to get some earrings. :D Sleep well too!
Good morning, Nonny! I hope you have a lovely day.
John, moderation is key for most things, isn't it? :wink: Have a good evening/night!

I'm heading off now. Night, everyone. :)
Aug 4th, 2018, 11:16 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 4th, 2018, 11:19 am
Goodnight Star, sleep well hun :D
Aug 4th, 2018, 11:19 am
Aug 4th, 2018, 1:27 pm

Good night, everyone!
Aug 4th, 2018, 1:27 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 5th, 2018, 1:00 am
hello all hope everyone is well new antibiotics are working well, was able to sleep better and night coughing ceased so hoping i make improvements in leaps and bounds form now, i may still have to cancel my hair appointment that was for tomorrow mid morning. i look and feel like an Ewok
Image :lol: :lol:
Aug 5th, 2018, 1:00 am

Aug 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Hello everyone :wave: Matina I kinda look like that too I'm getting the greys done on Friday I'm glad your getting better :D keep resting today a new hair does wonders :) love hugs to you and mum :D evening bear ,ice john :wave: morning star :D Good morning Pj just having a quiet Sunday today,enjoy your day love to the fuzzies :)
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:30 am
Good morning and hello, everyone. :)
I hope you're all having a good weekend so far. :D

good evening/morning/day everyone :wave:

kathlyn wrote: a new hair does wonders :)

I couldn't agree more.. I just refreshed my purple and boy do I feel so much better :lol:

matina..get better soon..big hugs to you
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:31 am

Good Sunday morning, matina and Katy and Alessa and Star.

Happy to find your postings this morning, matina and Katy, and am so glad you're feeling a bit better, matina.

A lovely, quiet day here in the Blue Mountains today, back up to about 10 degrees and quite sunny, with no wind. Can't see a cloud in the sky.

Took a little walk around Sublime Point yesterday afternoon and noticed some wattle coming out . . .
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:31 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:56 am
Ice, I love that you have purple hair! :D I have been enjoying pastel pink hair for a while now. It's faded back to blonde, but I need to redo it. It's just a bit cold to be doing it at the moment :lol: (I do it myself). Purple hair is awesome. I'm very jealous of you. :D

Lovely photo, PJ! I hope you have a lovely rest of your Sunday. Say hi to the fuzzies from me, when you have a chance. :D
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:56 am

Aug 5th, 2018, 4:28 am
I do my own as well Star, I'm lucky to have a wonderful stylist that purchases the salon quality product for me (and sells it to me at her cost), so it lasts much longer than the cheap box sets and the color is amazing :D and she has my eternal business because she's willing to do that for me. I've been sporting the purple for about 3 years now and I love it. I love pink as well but I figured my boss would be happier with the purple :lol:
Aug 5th, 2018, 4:28 am
Aug 5th, 2018, 5:20 am
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All...

My hair is gray, and it's staying that way.

Enough said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 5th, 2018, 5:20 am

Aug 5th, 2018, 6:34 am
hmmm JG, yes men with Grey hair are called distinguished. a woman with Grey hair is called a hag/witch or letting herself go!
talk about a double standard.
:o :shock: oh i just had an annoying pop up come up it was an advertisement for Ashley Madison and their motto is "life is short, have an affair." my reply to that would be ( really very short when your wife/husband finds out) :? :? :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :lol: hmm :? :? or when your details are accidentally leaked over the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 5th, 2018, 6:34 am

Aug 5th, 2018, 6:52 am
Yeah... it should read
MAKE LIFE SHORT, HAVE AN AFFAIR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 5th, 2018, 6:52 am