Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 22nd, 2021, 12:43 pm

Good to hear all the news, matina. Makes my schedule look easy! Am off to Lithgow at 8:30 am tomorrow, so probably won't check in here at CC&BC until I get home . . . maybe by 3 or 4.
Jun 22nd, 2021, 12:43 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 23rd, 2021, 2:01 am
Hi everyone :D

Good luck Pj with your cataract op, let us know your ok if you can later, otherwise just relax we are thinking of you :D Morning Matina bathroom cleaning today you know how I enjoy that :? Good news on the ndis paperwork arriving, lodge them and wait and see don't hold your breath waiting on a result as you well know :shock: :? one more coffee then I'll finish cleaning :D have a good day everyone take care :D
Jun 23rd, 2021, 2:01 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 5:33 am
HELLO ALL!
PJ GOODLUCK HOPE ALL GOES WELL! prayers and good wishes coming you way please pm me or post to let us know your ok.
Kathy yeah i know how you just love cleaning the bathroom from folks whom cant aim straight :lol: :lol: :lol:
been typing up a phone book of sorts of all the numbers mum needs ei family and friends overseas and local and now all that's left are the professional numbers drs lawyer my aged care taxi etc etc then i can have a nana nap and then get up have a shower and park my but on the lounge to enjoy the rest of this home day. but i am feeling sloth like now and i may leave it for the weekend :( we shall see how I go)
hello to the regulars who lurk but don't pop in to say hello. be safe and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!
Jun 23rd, 2021, 5:33 am

Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:18 am

matina and Katy . . . just now home from Lithgow Hospital and all seems to have gone OK. Will get my eye patch off tomorrow.

I took the above photo from the far side of the hospital car park . . . didn't think to take any better shots.

Bye for now . . .
Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:18 am

Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:20 am
GREAT NEWS PJ no just go and relax. check in again later ok?
Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:20 am

Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:58 am
Good to know your home safe rest up
Jun 23rd, 2021, 6:58 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 10:51 am

The car park of the hospital is right next to the University of Notre Dame Australia. I never realised this. Took a photo before heading home.

matina and Katy . . . had a long nap and then some dinner. Checked pulse half an hour ago and I've had some A-Fib . . . but it's stopped now. Took my new A-Fib meds at 7 pm. Weird to have only one eye but I can type OK. Takes some practice to gauge distances otherwise. Appointment to have eye patch off at 1:15 tomorrow. Pulse now a bit high but stable. No pain at all.

My son took the above photo with his drone a few years ago, when he was helping a friend who's a real estate agent. Area is close to the famous Glasshouse Mountains.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 10:51 am

Jun 24th, 2021, 2:16 am

:shock: :lol: Morning Matina :D I swear just breathing the word lockdown makes people go nuts over toilet paper really people settle down :lol: yes Nsw has a breakout of the virus Delta strain so we'll find out after lunch if we're going to lock us up I don't mind I'm home anyway :D Hi Pj I hope your not sore this morning, and the afib has settled :? now your on the drops for a few weeks after getting the patch off I'll leave the plaid test for much later :lol: look after yourself and the girls :D my parent's when they were alive lived not far from the Glasshouse Mountains I remember driving those roads :D we are grocery shopping then staying home :D diva hugs xo
Jun 24th, 2021, 2:16 am
Jun 24th, 2021, 5:00 am
hello all
glad to hear your ok PJ rest up and look after yourself.
Kathy so glad your shopping errands are done. so are ours for the moment, the podiatrist had her letter done but the physio didn't have the letter ready which i am pretty miffed about he said either tonight or Monday darn it all to hell i wanted to lodge them on Monday and be done with it. Because on Tuesday we are baby sitting Satan at the ophthalmologist for most of the afternoon. so i am not happy about this at all.
hello diva alessa bear ice JG dreamy Fatima and anyone else i may have missed ;-)
be safe take care and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!
Jun 24th, 2021, 5:00 am

Jun 24th, 2021, 9:11 am

matina and Katy, back from my eye surgeon and have my pirate patch off. Will take a week or two for the full results of second (long distance) lens to be known. But it was eventually OK last time, for my other 60 cm lens. So am optimistic. Depth of vision is back with the patch off, which is great! Can read OK with no glasses.

Meditation or medication? Anyhow, Rishi is feeling very relaxed!

Hope everyone is well. Bye for now . . .

Jun 24th, 2021, 9:11 am

Jun 25th, 2021, 2:23 am
Morning

Hi Pj that's sounds like you've got a good result with your vision :D so you'll be able to see all images really clearly :lol:
Aw rishi rub that little pink tummy, she looks really relaxed :lol: 21c today beautiful outside :D Matina we are stocked up and won't be going out anywhere my eye test was cancelled as well not happy about that either :( relax for awhile today before your appt hugs angel xo take care everyone :D
Jun 25th, 2021, 2:23 am
Jun 25th, 2021, 6:17 am

Just received this photo (above) from a new friend who is renting a house right at Echo Point! Lots of tourists but one of the best views in the mountains. He loved the rainbow over Korowal.

matina and Katy, late this morning I took a closeup picture of my somewhat bloodshot right eye, but have decided that it's not suitable for publication! My new long-distance lens isn't quite clear yet, because I have some slight inflammation, but am taking my drops. Think I'll be able to drive soon. Talked to my son's wife a little while ago and got all the family news. Beautiful sunny (though windy) day up here in the mountains . . . about 7 degrees. Supposed to be a cold weekend, maybe down to 0 at night. Sat out in my backyard very briefly this morning, trying out my new lens . . .

Late Friday morning scene on my front deck . . . only about 6-7 showed up, for some unknown reason . . . maybe the wind.
Jun 25th, 2021, 6:17 am

Jun 25th, 2021, 11:00 am
HELLO ALL!
I pray everyone is well.
PJ sounds like your doing ok which is so awesome!!! just please be careful and don't over do things take it easy. love to rishi the narcoleptic (snowy is much the same way :lol: :lol:
Kathy great to hear everyone is well please keep us updated on your new outbreak situation. be safe praying it all dissipates soon.
Fatima where are you still needing cute fury loving faces looking back at me please post them :( :(
I am so sorry for my late check in. I just got most of my application filled in by GP now awaiting 1 more letter from physiotherapist then i can finally lodge this bloody thing. just before i get stuck into finding and picking mums home care package provider, requiring reading and setting up a contract with them i will certainly need help with that must ring cota and get a social worker/counselor to help out in this area. Satan duty on Tuesday taking him to the ophthalmologist. ( i am already dreading that one) :( :( :( :(
Diva Alessa i hope all is well with you both. how are you coping with covid in your neck of the woods? come in and chat with us all. we miss you.
i am wiped out now time for a sandwich and 2 minute noodles for dinner. hoping to get my hands on above mentioned letter tomorrow morning god willing.
time to relax on the couch i am so tired.
hoping to chat more tomorrow be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all.
WOLF OUT!
Jun 25th, 2021, 11:00 am

Jun 25th, 2021, 12:09 pm

matina, sorry to hear about all those troubles. Glad you have things at least partly sorted out. I hope you'll get to the end of it soon. Sending lots of good wishes. I'll be ringing my brother tonight to check up on how he's doing. Still no results from his CT scan, as far as I've been told.

Katy, thanks for the good wishes. Yes, I'm feeling a bit better this evening, My right eye definitely feels better.

Fatima, hope you're staying well.

I was visiting over at Katoomba the other day . . .
Jun 25th, 2021, 12:09 pm

Jun 25th, 2021, 1:27 pm
Aaaaaaand?????!!!! Introduce your extravagant friends must cost a pretty penny but absolutely stunnung. I would love to see get a closer look at the icons i saw the other day in the email.any chance of that? Oh and a closer look at the laat amethyst on the end that looks like an avocado. If its at all doable. PLEASE!!
Goodnight all
WOLF OUT!!
Jun 25th, 2021, 1:27 pm