Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 6th, 2018, 5:03 am
hello all feeling more like a human everyday now :) had my hair done massage was great. :D its cold/raining today just got home, & had lunch.
now time for a long overdue nana nap. :lol: 8)
Aug 6th, 2018, 5:03 am

Aug 6th, 2018, 7:13 am
Star... Still no luck here. I've tried many many more little stunts and different programs to no avail.
Now, I haven't given up yet... but take Pj up on his offer as well and send him a PM. The more people on it, the better.
The file does have me stumped. I've reviewed it, and there seems to be no reason why it shouldn't convert to a PDF
It's a mystery FOR NOW 8)

Pj... sorry for the heartbreaking loss by the Yankees tonight. I thought they had the game in the bank with a three run lead going into the bottom of the 9th... SIGH

matina... glad to hear you are feeling better. Take it easy and get back to 100%

Hello to the rest of the ladies :wave: :wave: :wave:
And to all the other regulars, lurkers and newbies that we have chased away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 6th, 2018, 7:13 am

Aug 6th, 2018, 9:08 am
Thank you again, John! I appreciate all of your efforts. I've managed to get thoroughly distracted by another book (I immediately started the sequel it was that good) but I am going to message PJ now. :) I hope you have a lovely evening.

PJ, about to message you. Thanks for the offer!

Hello, good morning, good evening and good night to everyone else who happens to be around. :) :)
Aug 6th, 2018, 9:08 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 6th, 2018, 10:55 am
goodnight all
Aug 6th, 2018, 10:55 am

Aug 6th, 2018, 2:39 pm
Good night, everyone!

Star, just sent you another PM about your book.

matina, am so glad that you're feeling better today.

John, those are the losses that really hurt.

Photo taken near my house during yesterday's short walk. Very cold this evening and exceptionally windy . . . fire going and fuzzies curled up.
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:39 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 7th, 2018, 1:21 am
goodmorning all i hope everyone is well
night night nonny bear and ice
to everyone else alessa diva pj jg star katy
Aug 7th, 2018, 1:21 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 2:45 am
Hello everyone :wave: :wave: morning Matina hope you are feeling better :? Just cleaning today big hugs xo :D Hello star ,Ice, bear, john :wave: Good morning Pj well it's back to freezing temps and very windy here :) I like to hear good news about your brother can't believe it's been a year since you've been to Maine :? Enjoy your day all
Aug 7th, 2018, 2:45 am
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:22 am
Hiya, everyone. Forgot to say hi this morning, whoops!

I hope everyone's day is kind to them. :)
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:22 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 4:18 am
I'm running late today because I had so many phone calls this morning. I also had to phone the Council because they forgot (I guess) to pick up my (very full) rubbish bin.

matina and Katy and Alessa and Star . . . hope you're enjoying Tuesday.

matina, trust that you've turned the corner and will feel better every day, from now on.

Katy, we've had (and are still having) very, very strong winds up here . . . as much as 63 kph, so they say. Feels like it. And of course it makes everything feel colder . . . wind chill down to -6, according to the weather site. Fuzzies are staying inside, snoozing, and watching birds.

Star, am going to be back at work on your book this afternoon. Didn't have time this morning.

Diva, thanks for the contest notifications.

Hi, as well, to br bear, Ice, Stretton and John.

View west towards Katoomba and 'The Sisters' from the end of my street on Sunday . . .
Aug 7th, 2018, 4:18 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 7th, 2018, 6:25 am
That's rude that the council forgot to pick up your rubbish, PJ! They shouldn't forget that, you have to pay (a lot, we pay a lot at least) for it to be collected.
I hope you have a good day, otherwise.

I'm still in my little reading hole. I want to get this book finished before I go in for my little procedure on Thursday. :D
Aug 7th, 2018, 6:25 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 6:41 am
Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Whatever ALL

It's been a busy day. Just enough time to enter some contests and catch up on some book keeping for Sports Center
I hope all are feeling well...
Aug 7th, 2018, 6:41 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 6:52 am
hi PJ i hope you told them to come and get it picked up asap!
JG nice to see you, wheres the bar???
star i wish you well with whatever your having done will say a prayer for you;-) god be with you.
katy time for coffee and cake where are you???

Aug 7th, 2018, 6:52 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 6:56 am
The Bar is Open
Aug 7th, 2018, 6:56 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 7:00 am
Coffee just brewed Matina and chocolate cheesecake ready I'm a bit slow today, now we have more than enough enjoy all :D John I'm sure you could use a slice then :) take your pick guys :) Morning nonny double the coffee today :lol:

Pj we have a problem with cars parking in front of our bins and sometime the truck can't get down our narrow street :? we often have to call the damn council annoying :?
Yes I agree star we do pay the council a lot for what I don't know sometimes :(
Aug 7th, 2018, 7:00 am