Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 29th, 2021, 7:36 am
HELLO ALL!
Satan duty over for the next 6 moths except to drop off his eye drops every month and to be reimbursed for his private health insurance.
Kathy wow cute cat in a kilt.
:o :shock: PJ what did you eat to become green :o :shock: :? get a refund on that new lens it is making you ill :lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS PJ!!!
FATIMA it is always the fury ones that deserve the attention anyway :lol: :lol:
hello to Diva Alessa and anyone i may have missed be safe and god bless and be with you all i am off to have a 20 minute nana nap before i even try to think on what to have for dinner
WOLF OUT!
Jun 29th, 2021, 7:36 am

Jun 29th, 2021, 10:41 am

matina, here are a couple more of my icons. Will go around and photograph more tomorrow. Fire is going now and it's nice and warm in the house.
Jun 29th, 2021, 10:41 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 30th, 2021, 2:02 am
Hello everyone :D

Ahh the joys of lockdown your parents are working your brother is in his room which your banned from so what to do :lol: :lol: my granddaughter, I sent her some books she likes that kept her occupied for the afternoon atleast :D
Good morning Pj congrats on going green you will be an asset to the spam team good on you :thumbup: with your new and improved eyesight look out spammers :) 17c lots of rain overnight, sunny now though :D how's the Qld family are they affected by the lockdown at all :? Matina im glad you got home ok after Satan duty :? still nothing doing here I think hubby is twitchy he likes to get out and about so I sent him to hang the laundry out :lol: :? don't tell me your bored ill find something for you to do :lol: be safe everyone take care :D
Jun 30th, 2021, 2:02 am
Jun 30th, 2021, 5:58 am

matina, all well up here. No rain today and the sun in and out as the storm clouds pass by. Have been on the phone getting the chimney fixing man sorted out (tomorrow) and the rear deck waterproofing guy (Saturday). Will feel better when these repairs are done. Still trying to get more firewood delivered, but am OK for now. Sunnya's attitude to the covid lockdown is above. Another icon for you below! (More to follow.)

Katy, am hoping that I can help out with spam here at Mobi. Using my 'training wheels' now. Children home from school! Oh, dear! My own granddaughter reports that her new part time job as a 'nanny' for a wealthy woman artist is just what she wants. I think the sailing lessons at the yacht club are finished for now. Wonderful when they finally find something that lights them up.

Looking ahead to a quiet afternoon . . . sun just came out again.

Jun 30th, 2021, 5:58 am

Jul 1st, 2021, 2:19 am
Hi all :wave:

Good morning Pj I must agree with sunnya her expression is about how I feel regarding lockdown :lol: still better to be safe :D I'm going through all my book series to catch up on any that I've missed :) 17c a little rain :? How's the eye doing is the redness clearing :?
Matina nice to hear you are relaxing today for once enjoy the music too :D I'm doing a bit of housework if I sit too much my joints won't work so it's the vacuum for me that's my exercise :D :lol: diva hugs always :D
Jul 1st, 2021, 2:19 am
Jul 1st, 2021, 6:30 am

Just back from my eye checkup in Katoomba. Good news! Inflammation almost gone and right eye pressure is down to near normal. One more checkup in two weeks and then I should be 100%!

matina, another icon for you below. More to follow. I think I bought some of them years ago at the Katoomba 'Catholic Shop' where they were selling Madonnas. Hope all is going well. Am looking forward to a little nap and a quiet afternoon. Rishi is looking particularly well these days, and is actually playing by knocking my biros off the dining room table!

Katy, the fireplace guy couldn't fix my noisy 'shimmy in my chimney' this morning but now knows what to do and will come back next week with the right drill for the job. 9 degrees up here in the mountains and a bit cloudy. Doesn't feel too cold because there's no wind. Lady at Woolies just told me that management had informed staff that inside info from the government was that it's like the Sydney lockdown will be extended for two weeks. Whew! ABC news while I was driving home then said that Australia and North Korea were the only two countries in the world where their citizens weren't allowed to leave their home country. What a world! Anyhow, am quite well and so are the fuzzies.

Top view is what I saw while sitting in the waiting room and reading on my Kindle Fire.

Jul 1st, 2021, 6:30 am

Jul 1st, 2021, 7:32 am
PJ they are all stunning they must bring you a lot of comfort & joy. thank you for sharing them all.
Kathy i am going to sound like our parents did ah the young ones these days even with all the technology at their disposal they are bored. we had nothing except books from the libraries as they were far too expensive to actually buy TV was limited as to what was on & radio. we had to create imaginary friends build our own forts /tree houses with whatever we could drag up there.
so now my kettle is calling me
time for coffee!! and maybe a movie before mothers soapies come on.
HELLO to everyone i may have missed.
please be safe everyone and god be with and bless us all.
WOLF OUT!
Jul 1st, 2021, 7:32 am

Jul 2nd, 2021, 2:30 am
Morning :D

Matina it's not that she doesn't have things to occupy her she normally goes to the library for a couple of hours that's her thing :D but with lockdown everything is closed, she can't have friends over either :( so it's hard for the kids on holidays and the parents :? The teenager doesn't care either way as long as he's fed :lol: I hope you are feeling relaxed you deserve a break hugs always :D xo Hi Pj the shimmy in the chimney :lol: that's great made me laugh :D I hope he fixes it :D I pray we don't stay in lockdown if the kids can't go back to school I don't know how my daughter going to manage home schooling and work it was so hard last time let's hope it doesn't come to that :( :( 16c very heavy fog here still no sun it's 11.30am can't see out the back its so foggy :) good news on your eye keep up the drops :D back to the couch and my books :D take care everyone :D
Jul 2nd, 2021, 2:30 am
Jul 2nd, 2021, 4:31 am

matina, hope you get a break from your daughterly duties about health insurance and paperwork for a while. But you're doing the right thing, despite the difficulties. I struggle with my own arrangements, but am so far surviving the paperwork. Looking forward to some time without appointments . . . at least for a few months. Very sunny this morning, though not warm. All my cockatoo friends are here, finishing up brunch on the front deck. Sunnya has been sunbaking on the back patio. More icon photos coming, later today . . .

Katy, I have to think hard to remember when my son was a teenager. Those were the days! I had a few visits from my grandchildren in more recent years, to remind me what it was like. But they're more or less grown up now. Enjoying the sunshine here. Might go for a walk later. Am still wondering what to make of covid and the government reaction. I keep thinking that it will turn out to be something completely different from what's been 'advertised' through the media. Anyhow, am keeping my head down and enjoying my quiet lifestyle.

Jul 2nd, 2021, 4:31 am

Jul 2nd, 2021, 9:03 am
HELLO ALL!
AMEN! to a quiet lifestyle.
PJ sunnya is looking very relaxed indeed. your kids are lucky to be dealing with a very nice logical and down to earth and educated man whom can take care of his own affairs with little to no assistance form others. let alone 2 elderly parents whom are both uneducated and don't know how to read or write in their own native languages let alone the country they chose to come and settle and live in for the last 50 years. ah i loved the 2 days to myself and then the postman came past and i just received 2 huge envelopes filled with promotive material and price listings to compare to select which care provider mum should go with.
I needed that like i needed a bullet to the head decision must be made by the latest end of august. (so the fun, reading and phone tag games) begin all over again in earnest. ( oh then to translate it all) & it isn't like Australia has any migrants here at all (that they cant seem to think of printing this crap) in other languages too.
Oh if only i could have 2 months off from appointments i would think i won lotto (oh that's right it was called a corona virus global pandemic)
Kathy i think you should just go grab the kids (correction just go grab your daughter) let her hubby deal with 2 teenagers on his own for a couple of days.
well it is time for a coffee and i may get a chance to finish a chapter today whoohoo!! before the OTHER reading commences tomorrow morning ;-(

diva alessa thank you for contest notifications hello to bear ice and JG i hope all the moving and packing is going smoothly hope to hear form you soon.
be safe everyone take care and god bless and be with you all.
WOLF OUT!
Jul 2nd, 2021, 9:03 am

Jul 3rd, 2021, 2:04 am
Hey everyone

Yep i knew I'd become one with the couch eventually :lol:

Ah matina you are amazing in what you have to do :) but where would we be if you didn't have a pile of papers to add to your frustration, why can't we just say look this is what we need come and check us out then just give us the help we want without all the crap :shock: :? nope that's too easy , just take a deep breath then once your in with a provider let them do the work :D Good luck you've done so well so far :thumbup: xo
Morning Pj sunnya loves her backyard she looks very regal sitting there :D 16c very nice day bit chilly out so I didn't stay there for long, nothing but quiet around here as well :? we made the kids some cakes to cheer them :? up my daughter came by with lunch for us they are virtually around the corner from our house, she needed a break from everyone so I deemed her our essential a service :lol: enjoy your day good spam hunting :D hugs all :)
Jul 3rd, 2021, 2:04 am
Jul 3rd, 2021, 3:05 am

Photo (above) from yesterday's short walk. I took the track down from the end of my street, only about 500-600 meters or so . . .

matina, am sending another icon photo for you (below). Sitting here in my favourite recliner now, watching the two guys from 'Tile Rescue' trying to repair the leak in my back deck. I talked to the boss, who was born in India not too far from where I stayed in Rajasthan, so many years ago. (Nowhere near where Diva lives.) Am sure hoping that he and his offsider are successful. Has been a beautiful, sunny morning, but is now clouding over. PM for you will arrive later this afternoon about my brother's condition. Received a long e-mail from my niece last night.

Katy, you sound like a very patient and loving grandmother! I don't know if I'd have it in me any longer! Maybe in small doses. I'd love to see my two again, though. Maybe they'll come down from Queensland and visit me when this is all over. 8 degrees here in the upper mountains right now, but there's no wind so it doesn't feel so cold. Two cockies watching me intensely from the front deck. I didn't want to start their breakfast feeding routine until the balcony leak repairers had left . . .

Hope everyone else is well . . .

EDIT: Tile guys just left. Sure hope that the leak is fixed! Now for a celebratory cup of Lavazza!
Jul 3rd, 2021, 3:05 am

Jul 3rd, 2021, 5:27 am
hello all
my head is still swimming with all the facts and figures and comparing i have had enough of it all. I now just need to set up an interview and get a contract in writing and go through it so as not to get done over and sign it and get the package assigned to mum and the provider. i hope he doesn't take too long to come and get this sorted i don't know how much longer i can sit and be anxious about all this crap.
PJ i hope the leak is fixed for you i did have visions of you threatening said tile fixer that if he doesn't do a good job you would as (Mr. Burns says in the Simpsons release the hounds) it would be you saying (release the cockies) in a full on feast frenzy :lol: :lol: :lol: the icon is gorgeous is it Russian i cant quite make out the writing on it :? yeah i am going blind all i see is numbers now :lol: :lol: :lol: I look forward to your pm when you have a chance and taken a break form your spam watching. :D
kathy i pray god grants your daughter all the strength needed to endure i just don't know how she does it! you have raised a very loving caring funny and hard working self reliant independent take no prisoners attitude plain speaking sailor swearing shaming young woman. you should be very proud! :lol: :lol: :lol: enjoy the rest of your day send her a self care package if you can i am sure she will appreciate it :D :D
hello diva alessa JG still no word on your moving shenanigans i hope you will post here soon. hello bear ice fatima mia dreamy stretton god bless and be with you all
time for nana nap just to shut off my mind that refuses to quit running in loops.
WOLF OUT!
Jul 3rd, 2021, 5:27 am

Jul 3rd, 2021, 9:55 am
Kathy - that cat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok here's a little old furry from yesterday, sorry it's only one photo but it was totally crazy.
This is Bambi, 15 years old poor love, he's a bit of a grumpy old man, but that's to be expected at his age

Jul 3rd, 2021, 9:55 am

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi
Jul 3rd, 2021, 12:42 pm

Quiet evening here in the mountains . . . thanks for the latest puppy picture, Fatima.

matina, am waiting another hour before I ring my brother.

Visitors tomorrow, so I did a bit of cleaning up.

Good night, everyone!
Jul 3rd, 2021, 12:42 pm