Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 30th, 2022, 8:53 pm
Thanks a lot for an amazing season everyone.
This season was really hard to be honest (pep roulette, injuries galore and random blanks)

It was a pleasure competing with all of you
Congrats to @CodeName:Atlas for winning the whole thing.

And thank you @El and @Ice for being amazing organisers

Usually its just me and my boys so the extra league was really fun

Hopefully we get a lot more folks in next season
May 30th, 2022, 8:53 pm
May 31st, 2022, 2:46 am
I want to say congratulations to all the winners, the winners through out the season and the overall winners of the full season, well done everyone.

And a really big thank you to ElessarisEllendil, thank you once again for the willingness to take it on again and for keeping us all updated week after week. We had more participation this year and I hope to see even more next year.

So again, thank you :clap:
May 31st, 2022, 2:46 am
May 31st, 2022, 3:23 pm
What a season, I certainly didn't expect to be winning this at the beginning of the year! Got pretty close at the end but super pleased to have come out on top.

Massive thanks to the fellow competitors, organisers especially ElessarisEllendil for their hard work keeping us updated throughout the season.

As a Man Utd supporter it's nice to have something from this season to celebrate :lol:

This was really good fun, looking forward to competing with everyone again next year and defending my crown!
May 31st, 2022, 3:23 pm
Jun 3rd, 2022, 7:55 pm
Thank you all. Second place is not bad. Hope to be the winner next season. Congrats to the winner codenameatlas.
Jun 3rd, 2022, 7:55 pm
Jun 17th, 2022, 1:29 am
codenameatlas wrote:What a season, I certainly didn't expect to be winning this at the beginning of the year! Got pretty close at the end but super pleased to have come out on top.

Massive thanks to the fellow competitors, organisers especially ElessarisEllendil for their hard work keeping us updated throughout the season.

As a Man Utd supporter it's nice to have something from this season to celebrate :lol:

This was really good fun, looking forward to competing with everyone again next year and defending my crown!

Congrats on the win, my fellow Man Utd supporter. :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm glad I'm not the only one counting small blessings :lol:

Thank you to the organizers, and fellow competitors for making this season fun. Man Utd sucked, but I still looked forward to every game week cos of y'all.

I'm excited for next season, and can't wait to join y'all again. :wave:
Jun 17th, 2022, 1:29 am
Jul 2nd, 2022, 3:21 pm
This site is just getting better and better...

Fantasy football league bring it on!!
Jul 2nd, 2022, 3:21 pm
Jul 8th, 2022, 3:12 pm
Is this league going ahead for this season?

I'm in if it is.
Jul 8th, 2022, 3:12 pm