Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 31st, 2022, 5:32 pm
THE SQUIRREL

Our home has a wonderful backyard that borders on a small lake. We love sitting around and watching all the wild life from a bay window in our breakfast nook, and when it's nice outside, we sit on our deck and enjoy the view. We put up a bird feeder and a little squirrel house.

Besides the birds, we get squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, ducks, and more. Since my wife and I are retired, we enjoy feeding them and encouraging them to come into our back yard to play, frolic AND EAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

When it's nice, I feed them personally while sitting on the deck. As they are getting more used to me and less afraid, they like to come up and beg for almonds while I'm out there.
When the weather is bad, I stand at my back door and throw the almonds to them, and I spread a bunch of peanuts around as well.

This contest is simple... simply predict which of the squirrels will come up and beg/eat first. To make this easier, it's multiple choice and there are only 6 choices :lol:
Here is your cast of characters...

OLD LIST OF CHOICES - SEE BELOW FOR LINK TO NEW LIST OF CHOICES

A. Climber
The true Alpha Male of our back yard. Fast, agile, aggressive and always chasing the others away

B. Piggy
Number 2 in the pecking order. A little slow, but big and doesn't scare easily. ALWAYS hunting for food

C. Scar
Scar has been in fight or "two" :lol: He is fast and aggressive, and will "mix it up" with the other squirrels. But also knows when to back away from a stronger squirrel

D. Lady
Always hanging around on the perimeter and will take a "roll in the tree" at a moments notice ;)

E. Acrobat
While not an Alpha, Acrobat is daring and unafraid, making incredible climbs and jumps... but does sometimes takes a header :lol:

F. The Field (Other)
Our back yard attracts all the squirrels in the neighborhood, and some of them are really characters:
Wimp - is scared of everything
Itchy - constantly scratching
Stevie Wonder - smart, but blind as a bat
Thug - slow but huge
And a host of others...

PLEASE NOTE: THE CAST OF SQUIRRELS HAS BEEN UPDATED BASED ON THE REGULARITY OF THEIR VISITS!
For the current list of choices, go HERE

What is it?
A contest where you predict which squirrel will be first.

How do you play?
Simply post which squirrel will beg/eat first. You only have six choices.
Post one of the following:
A. Climber
B. Piggy
C. Scar
D. Lady
E. Acrobat
F. The Field (Other)

EXAMPLE POST
B. Piggy

Rules:
  • Each Edition of THE SQUIRREL will be open until I get around to closing it... sometimes, even up to 24 hours.
  • Only 1 post/entry per person for this contest. If you make multiple entries, SHAME ON YOU
    I will consider your FIRST POST/PICK as your official entry, and probably send you a PM or make a post saying how bad you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reward:
Each person that correctly predicts which one will beg/eat first will earn 50 WRZ$

SO, CAN YOU PREDICT WHICH SQUIRREL WILL BE FIRST?

Mar 31st, 2022, 5:32 pm

Mar 31st, 2022, 5:33 pm
A. Climber

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

F
Mar 31st, 2022, 5:34 pm
A

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

D

[1000 WRZ$] AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS:
https://forum.mobilism.org/search.php?keywords=1000+wrz&terms=all&author=lj152&fid%5B%5D=1350&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sk=t&sd=a&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
B

Mar 31st, 2022, 5:36 pm
F
Mar 31st, 2022, 5:36 pm

Mar 31st, 2022, 5:37 pm
C
Mar 31st, 2022, 5:37 pm

“If you’re silent about your pain, they’ll kill you and say you enjoyed it” - Zora Neale Hurston.
Mar 31st, 2022, 5:38 pm
B

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
C

I hope Wimp hasn't met a sticky end :(

Twitter: Fatima99@fatima99_mobi