Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 11th, 2014, 8:07 am
Only reason I can think of when there's no more topics shown, is that they don't exist any more.

Do you have a link to one of those earlier threads that are supposed to still show up in your 'view your topics'?
May 11th, 2014, 8:07 am

May 11th, 2014, 8:12 am
Thanks for answering, Guy. Now there are none showing and I'm getting an error message. Looks like the search function is garbled again. :)
May 11th, 2014, 8:12 am

Sorry, I'm no longer re-uploading expired releases.
May 11th, 2014, 8:26 am
arkonen wrote:
raindrops wrote:The full pictures (including the untampered one) can be found on page 5 :)

I gave up after straining my eyes for 10 mins, Damn you and you're speck of dust!

LMAO Arkonen it is not just a speck of dust, I promise there is something difference in that picture than the original. It really is there.
May 11th, 2014, 8:26 am
May 11th, 2014, 8:27 am
No problem. I live here.

avoran wrote:Thanks for answering, Guy. Now there are none showing and I'm getting an error message. Looks like the search function is garbled again. :)

Don't use the search function to find your own topics. Sure you remember at least a few that you posted, when and where?
May 11th, 2014, 8:27 am

May 11th, 2014, 8:30 am
Guy1731 wrote:Don't use the search function to find your own topics. Sure you remember at least a few that you posted, when and where?

Clicking on the "view your topics" link generates the error message
"There has been an error accessing the search server. Please try again in a few minutes."

So presumably the link uses the search function :)

Same thing with "View your posts"
May 11th, 2014, 8:30 am

May 11th, 2014, 8:38 am
@avoran: it happens from time to time. don't know why, but for a few hours, rarely days, the search function won't work, the view your whatever will give that error message...
May 11th, 2014, 8:38 am
May 11th, 2014, 8:43 am
Oh well, it's not life threatening. Not like, say, failing to make Rush Hour. ;)
May 11th, 2014, 8:43 am

May 11th, 2014, 8:49 am
avoran wrote:Oh well, it's not life threatening. Not like, say, failing to make Rush Hour. ;)

Speaking of rush hour, you guys failed again. You should PM each other each time a game starts...
May 11th, 2014, 8:49 am

May 11th, 2014, 9:01 am
Guy1731 wrote:
avoran wrote:Oh well, it's not life threatening. Not like, say, failing to make Rush Hour. ;)

Speaking of rush hour, you guys failed again. You should PM each other each time a game starts...

Yes, we did *sigh*
I did PM a few who were online, but they didn't check their inbox.
next time ;)
May 11th, 2014, 9:01 am
May 11th, 2014, 9:35 am
lookingfor wrote:
Guy1731 wrote:
avoran wrote:..... failing to make Rush Hour. ;)

Yes, we did *sigh*
I did PM a few who were online, but they didn't check their inbox.
next time ;)

everytime I sent almost 20 to 30 PMs, out of which ONLY 5-6 members checks their PMs. :?
Now I sent PMs to contest managers or Admins firSt hoping their instant response
..it works :) ...But some times they say they do not want WRZ ..
May 11th, 2014, 9:35 am
May 11th, 2014, 10:27 am
iNaina wrote: ...But some times they say they do not want WRZ ..

Well, if that isn't another way of saying 'I have an important function here, I'm not interested in playing with the 'regulars', I'm not interested in playing games' then it's very selfish because there's many 'number of posts' contests where the participation makes it important to others to win and eventually get WRZ$. They can always give back their WRZ$ if they don't want them.
May 11th, 2014, 10:27 am

May 11th, 2014, 10:50 am
Hey Guy.
We din't make it this time also .. :P and you are right. But it's upto them I guess how they take the contests.

Anyway, after going through avoran's questions about 'Move to the other side...' I realized this game may stuck at some point if the participants do not make moves within a certain time. And I may not be able to .. as my exams are near.
I think I should withdraw my name.. and take part in next round if it's okay with you ?
May 11th, 2014, 10:50 am
May 11th, 2014, 11:36 am
Honestly? I do a little feel sad when people redraw from contests or games. In some contests it is indeed needed to post to make a 'team' or 'group' win, where it depends on everyone to be present. For example the 'Please reply' contests. But then in games like 'Move to the other side' it doesn't matter if you play or not for the others to continue their game. It's not a team play, where you have to be the first 'team' to reach the other side.

Now, be it a 'team' contest or not, the reason why I feel sad is because there's no-one expecting you to be here at all times, and everyone may one time or another be unable to post or reply. That makes it a game. I'm not sure if there's anybody here been ever angry to someone because his/her lack of reply made them loose. You will never find a rule in any contest of mine stating: 'You have to be present every round or you shall be punished!' Never.

So, please, dear contesters, let us play and have fun, no matter if and when we can be online, because again: it can happen to everyone to be away, ill, stoned, drunk, or in any condition not to post, as we are still humans, and not machines, right?
May 11th, 2014, 11:36 am

May 11th, 2014, 11:49 am
Guy, I'm in. All the contests are really fun. Thank you :)

And I'm inviting everyone to join Find the difference... My eyes are hurting and I really want to know the 15th difference :P
May 11th, 2014, 11:49 am