Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 10th, 2022, 1:05 pm
craftyhr wrote:
hija wrote:Rush Hour is played every day (sometimes with the Rush Hour - Word or Pic version).

The other timed contests (5 to 60 minutes depending on the contests) are run by the contest moderators when they've got time to (we all have got busy lives apart from mobilism ;-) ).
For the 15 to 30 minutes timed contests, it's usually on a rotating schedule, so they're played again 4 or 5 days later.

Notifications are sent on discord (https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM) and on the twitter account of the contest mod running the timed contest at the beginning of any timed contest longer than 5 minutes.

What game do you recommend for earning the most points quickly? Also it was kinda unclear, but do you earn wrz in chit-chat?

Show me yours :D
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1642695
You are guaranteed to win 50 wrz$ (only once per day).
All you have to do is post a photo (smaller than 800x800) you have taken recently (within last 2 weeks)
Sep 10th, 2022, 1:05 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Sep 25th, 2022, 6:31 am
Just here to say that i love this community so much, love you all guys :D

Thank you very much Tony :D Feedback like that is always very much appreciated :thumbup: hija
Sep 25th, 2022, 6:31 am
Dec 1st, 2022, 10:28 pm
TeacherT82 wrote:I miss the epic long contests like the Atlantis search... any chance anything like that is being organized again?

Be careful what you wish for
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dec 1st, 2022, 10:28 pm
Dec 4th, 2022, 12:24 am
Sherly you should write a book on how to create the most gut-wrenching, complicated puzzles that'll drive a lot of people mad :lol:
Dec 4th, 2022, 12:24 am
Dec 4th, 2022, 4:31 pm
Re: Colour Me Happy, posting on behalf of ReaderOfEbooks
I too wish for Christmas themed colouring pages! ;) :D :D

Thank you Image & Image for fullfilling this request!
Dec 4th, 2022, 4:31 pm

Dec 21st, 2022, 1:49 pm
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said. "You may pass through the pearly gates," Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said, "You may pass through the pearly gates."

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "They're Carol's."

I would just like to thank all of the hard working people who keep these contests going and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe and prosperous New Year
Dec 21st, 2022, 1:49 pm

Apr 28th, 2023, 5:47 am
Hi!
new here, I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the information that can be find here, thanks a lot for the time everyone takes to grow this community.

You're very welcome :D and it's nice to get such kind feedback :thumbup:
We all hope you'll enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask when you've got a question 8)
hija
Apr 28th, 2023, 5:47 am
Aug 30th, 2023, 2:08 am
Hi, everyone,
I am new here so i am confused about a lot of things,I want to ask how someone will know when a contest has started so as to be able to participate.
Aug 30th, 2023, 2:08 am
Sep 14th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Can anybody tell me what is wrong with the 'Whose round is it' contest? The last post was on 10 september.
Sep 14th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Sep 14th, 2023, 8:41 pm
Beetzart wrote:Can anybody tell me what is wrong with the 'Whose round is it' contest? The last post was on 10 september.

The contest moderator who updates it (as well as "Who Ate the Cake?" and "Choose Your Bet") is rather busy with real life this week...
Sep 14th, 2023, 8:41 pm

Sep 15th, 2023, 10:56 am
I understand. And I really appreciate all the work you contest assistants do on our behalf.
Sep 15th, 2023, 10:56 am
Oct 1st, 2023, 2:26 pm
Hello, I made an honest mistake. During a brief period when the previous round was settling but the new one hadn't started, I posted a reply, thinking the new round had begun. Now that I've realized the mistake but can't delete the post, what should I do?
A. After the new round starts, this reply still counts, so no further action is needed.
B. After the new round starts, I need to repost to participate, and this previous post won't count.
C. I've already forfeited the new round, and there's no way to fix it.

Edit: To hija: Thanks for your answer :thumbup:
Oct 1st, 2023, 2:26 pm
Oct 1st, 2023, 4:41 pm
answer B : you need to repost ;-)
Oct 1st, 2023, 4:41 pm

Oct 22nd, 2023, 2:40 am
Hi. Is anyone else having delayed mail notifications for subscribed contests? It’s been going on for about a week now. The messages system also has a problem. The mark/unmark all feature don’t work and the unread sent messages can’t be edited.
Oct 22nd, 2023, 2:40 am