Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jan 26th, 2021, 8:05 am
allenking097 wrote:What are some good contests to do where I won't lose??

Welcome to the contest forum allenking097 :wave:
With most contests here, you cannot lose.
It's written in the rules in bold and bigger font when there is a risk to lose some WRZ$ ;-)

Less or More or Daily Coins throw are easy contests to begin with.
Have a look at the contests, read the rules and see what takes your fancy :)
Jan 26th, 2021, 8:05 am

Jan 27th, 2021, 1:19 am
I just wanted to thank everyone who moderate, runs, helps and volunteers with all of the great games here. Although I've been around for awhile on Mobi. I just started playing the games since this covid stuff has happened. There are so many super people here who are willing to help an old guy figure out what he is supposed to do, I'm just amazed. Thanks for the joy....Take care and stay safe

Jan 27th, 2021, 1:19 am

Mar 9th, 2021, 12:24 pm
HogwartsExpress wrote:Another small suggestion.

How about a contest where everyone can post intetesting/funny/strange passeges they come across while reading books.

you reminded me of a book I read once. I can't remember the title or anything, but I know it started with:

"since I stopped believing in God, my liver doesn't hurt anymore" :D
Mar 9th, 2021, 12:24 pm
Mar 23rd, 2021, 10:38 am
bonjour! :wave: initially, i joined these contests to make enough WRZ$ to request audiobooks, but it's been mad fun.
though lately, it's also kinda lonely in the colour me happy board. i'm so pleased with my latest mermaid posts, someone please come check it out! :mrgreen: p.s. thanks to everyone's efforts in keeping the contests running so smoothly :clap:
Mar 23rd, 2021, 10:38 am

Mar 29th, 2021, 5:16 pm
manowce wrote:
HogwartsExpress wrote:Another small suggestion.

How about a contest where everyone can post intetesting/funny/strange passeges they come across while reading books.

you reminded me of a book I read once. I can't remember the title or anything, but I know it started with:

"since I stopped believing in God, my liver doesn't hurt anymore" :D

Sounds like a fun read :D
Mar 29th, 2021, 5:16 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Mar 31st, 2021, 6:42 pm
It is with mixed emotions that we announce the retirement of our beloved Image anna1561.

It is impossible to sum up her dedication to the contest team both prior to joining the team and during her tenure as Contest Manager. Her enthusiasm and creativity brought all of us in contests fun and laughs. She will be sorely missed :cry:

Please join us in thanking anna for all her great work and wishing her the best in all her new adventures.
Mar 31st, 2021, 6:42 pm
Mar 31st, 2021, 6:45 pm
I'm gonna miss you, cocky pea!

You had me at the cock. :shifty: :lol: :twisted:

Mar 31st, 2021, 6:45 pm

There is no off switch on a tiger.

If you're not scared, you can follow me on my twitter, @phoebessCZ.
Mar 31st, 2021, 6:49 pm

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Sports Center PAP, and the WHOLE CONTEST FORUM won't be the same without you.
I will miss you partner... Don't be a stranger
Mar 31st, 2021, 6:49 pm

Mar 31st, 2021, 8:34 pm
You will be missed Anna, Thank You for the Games & Best Wishes for your Future Endeavours...

You will be Missed
♥️

Mar 31st, 2021, 8:34 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Mar 31st, 2021, 8:35 pm
thank you for all the great contests :D! you will be missed :(
Mar 31st, 2021, 8:35 pm
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:34 am
I only found out today why there were so many Peacock vs. Snake boards. :o
Fare thee well dear Anna! :wave:
Hope to see you again sometime, perhaps as an emeritus contest manager. :wink:
Enjoy your new garden of retirement!~

Apr 1st, 2021, 3:34 am

Apr 1st, 2021, 4:06 am
Thanks so much, Anna, for all your work! Hope we can still stay in touch here at Mobi after you become a 'civilian' . . .
Apr 1st, 2021, 4:06 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 1st, 2021, 5:56 am
Hello Anna,
Thank you very very much for all the lovely contests, for your amazing management of them, & more than all of that, for your very nice nature!!!

As others have been saying, we hope you will soon shun retirement & rejoin the contests team!! :)

May you have the best of time in the days ahead!!
Apr 1st, 2021, 5:56 am
Apr 1st, 2021, 6:01 am
Thank you so much Anna for all you have done!
I wish you well.
Apr 1st, 2021, 6:01 am
Apr 1st, 2021, 7:23 am
Oh no, I am so sorry that you are leaving the contest team. :( I really appreciated your dedication in creating and running the games even though your personal life was hectic. Thank you so much for your support and pms. I will miss you. I hope that after a long well deserved rest, you will come back and rejoin the team.
Apr 1st, 2021, 7:23 am