Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Mar 29th, 2018, 5:05 pm
I'll pass on the who will win bet...
But since you owe me double or nothing on the last bet, I'll take the 7th round.
I'll send you a PM
Mar 29th, 2018, 5:05 pm

May 5th, 2018, 1:24 pm
Bellew VS Haye PART 2

I always like a bit of boxing and this is going to be a grudge-match to watch, Haye lost the first fight after suffering an Achilles injury and is sure to want to right that wrong, saying that though Bellew is a solid puncher and has a mouth on him. Bellew has been working on getting into Haye's head and putting him off his game plan since day one, but we will have to wait and see if that plan is going to pay off or not.

So down to the bet ---- Haye is seen as the favourite to win this fight!

John - From the sites I've seen the over/under is for round 7 by most accounts, check it out on your end and see what you can find, get back to me and let's see what we can do.

Everyone else - Haye is the favourite fighter here but I just love a good underdog, plus Bellew is a blue and that goes a long way with me (nil satis nisi optimum). I'll bet WRZ$ 100 against anyone who would like to join.
May 5th, 2018, 1:24 pm

Life has ups and downs, right now I am not up.
Call me inactive and replace my posts as you find them.
May 5th, 2018, 1:37 pm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 5th, 2018, 1:37 pm
May 5th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Well done Mudler.
May 5th, 2018, 2:34 pm

May 5th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Ok... I'll take Haye for 100 WRZ$ and because of the odds differential, I'll even give you the draw as a victory for you.
As far as the number of rounds, you are correct, I've seen the over/under between 6 an 8... So 7 works.
I'll give you the first crack on whether you want over or under 7 since I picked first last time. We can do that for a 100 as well if you like.
If it's 7 rounds, none of us win.

Let me know if this works for you.
May 5th, 2018, 3:39 pm

May 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm
ok John so thats 100 for the fighter and I'll take 100 on the over too.
May 5th, 2018, 3:52 pm

May 5th, 2018, 3:55 pm
NeneJa wrote:ok John so thats 100 for the fighter and I'll take 100 on the over too.

DONE... I wanted the under anyway ;) And 7 rounds is a push for both of us.
And remember, I'm giving you a draw as a victory for Bellew since I'm getting the far better Odds.
May 5th, 2018, 3:55 pm

May 5th, 2018, 4:02 pm
To be honest I had a long think about it as I typed out the bet today and I was in two minds about it.
They could just come out swinging for the fences and try to end it quick but I think that they will spend a little bit longer this time trying to get the edge. Haye doesn't want to blow it against Bellew again and Bellew can't afford to gas out early because he will get knocked out. I'm thinking it will be slow and steady for a few rounds so a late finish.

(I just hope they get past 40 bloody seconds to be honest)
May 5th, 2018, 4:02 pm

May 5th, 2018, 4:58 pm
NeneJa wrote:(I just hope they get past 40 bloody seconds to be honest)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ain't that the truth :D
May 5th, 2018, 4:58 pm

May 6th, 2018, 5:41 am
Well... it went past 40 seconds.
And it was indeed an upset with Bellew beating Haye in the fifth round.

So for our bet, a push. You get the 100 for winning the fight, but I get the 100 back for it being under 7 rounds.

Until next time NeneJa
May 6th, 2018, 5:41 am

May 6th, 2018, 11:28 am
Oh well I knew the right fighter but my idea about slowly looking for the edge and going longer than 7 was off, at least I still get 100 from Mudler
May 6th, 2018, 11:28 am

May 6th, 2018, 12:07 pm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 6th, 2018, 12:07 pm
May 10th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Jorge Linares v Vasyl Lomachenko Fight will be held on the 12th

Now I would normally run two bets here, one for the fighter then one for the round but lets be fair OK? Lomachenko is going to win... simple as that!

So the bet!!!!

OVER OR UNDER - For those who have never visited this thread before, let me welcome you, John and I have a little on-going wager for fights in which we bet on the end round. Will it be over the number that betting sites predict or will it be under, simple as that.

Now Lomachenko is heavily favored (as of this post) to win in round number 6

I bet anyone who would like to join 100 WRZ$ that the fight will finish OVER the 6th round.

So if the fight ends in rounds 1 - 5 then you win, round 7 - 12 then I win, if the betting sites are correct and it all ends in round 6 then we call it all off and nobody wins
May 10th, 2018, 5:00 pm

May 10th, 2018, 7:33 pm
I'm in, NeneJa.
May 10th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
May 10th, 2018, 11:18 pm
NeneJa wrote:Jorge Linares v Vasyl Lomachenko Fight will be held on the 12th

Now I would normally run two bets here, one for the fighter then one for the round but lets be fair OK? Lomachenko is going to win... simple as that!

So the bet!!!!

OVER OR UNDER - For those who have never visited this thread before, let me welcome you, John and I have a little on-going wager for fights in which we bet on the end round. Will it be over the number that betting sites predict or will it be under, simple as that.

Now Lomachenko is heavily favored (as of this post) to win in round number 6

I bet anyone who would like to join 100 WRZ$ that the fight will finish OVER the 6th round.

So if the fight ends in rounds 1 - 5 then you win, round 7 - 12 then I win, if the betting sites are correct and it all ends in round 6 then we call it all off and nobody wins

Where are you coming up with 6 rounds as the over/under?
The current best odds per round break across multiple sites is 9.5 rounds.
At 6.5 rounds, the odds are currently
Under 30%
Over 75%

This is a sucker bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May 10th, 2018, 11:18 pm