Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 27th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Bundle of Joy Series by Kenna Grace (Books #0.5-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 719 kB
Overview: Kenna Grace is a small woman with a huge personality. By evening, she can be found writing, reading, and getting lost in her wild imagination. In her other life, she’s a behavioral analyst and devoted partner, but writing about men falling in love and their happily-ever-after is so much more exciting!
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImage

The Omega's Physician: The Prequel (Bundle of Joy 0.5)
This is a 13,000 word prequel to the full-length steamy, mpreg, second chance romance novel: The Omega's Physician.
Lachlan: After receiving a promotion at work, I was ecstatic to share the news with Pat. Most of the alphas I dated in the past turned out to be alpha-holes. Pat wasn’t any different. After I catch him in a lie for the last time, I call things off. At first, I was devastated, despite knowing I made the right move. I always wanted a baby, but Pat always assured me that now wasn’t the right time. Now that I’m single though, I realize that I don’t need some alpha-hole in my life to be ready for a child. With the help of a reproductive endocrinologist, that’s something I can take into my own hands.
Donovan: Watching my fathers’ marriage splinter has left me wary of involvement, and I don’t do long-term. When Katy, the reproductive endocrinologist at my practice, invites me out for drinks with some other doctors from the floor and their partners, I’m a little hesitant. When she assures me there is no alternate motive though, I reluctantly agree. When I get there, everyone seems to be having a good time. It’s not until I hear from my alpha-hole father that I realize many of them are probably living a lie. I don’t trust love and romance, so I don’t stick around. Still, seeing all the happy families at my joint practice, I can’t help but feel a little envious that love isn’t in the books for me.

The Omega's Physician (Bundle of Joy #1)
An omega looking to start a family and an alpha physician wary of involvement unite in this full-length steamy, mpreg, second chance romance novel
Lachlan: I’m ready for a baby, but haven’t found the right alpha. Most of them are alpha-holes, and I’m tired of waiting. I don’t expect to meet a great guy when I go in to discuss my options to get pregnant without a partner, but one of the doctors in the practice is hot and seems different from the alphas I’ve met in the past. I risk letting Donovan in and start thinking about a future, but then he ghosts me. He doesn’t return calls or messages, so I give up, figuring it’s over—until I find out I’m carrying his baby. He seems to want to be involved with our child, but how can I trust him again?
Donovan: Lachlan is the perfect omega. I get close way too fast, at first ignoring my personal rule of doing no harm to my own heart. Watching my fathers’ marriage splinter has left me wary of involvement, and I don’t do long-term. When I realize I’m falling for Lachlan, I run until I find out I’m going to be a father. I only have a few months to convince Lachlan I can change, and figure out how to do that, while watching out for my omega and our unborn child.

The Omega's Second Chance (Bundle of Joy #2)
Two best friends reunite and discover they could be something more in this mpreg, gay-for-you, second chance romance novel.
Cody: I left home a decade ago to get away from my crush on my straight best friend. Traveling the world helped me get over him, and now that I’m back to take care of my uncle, I should be immune. Except I’m not. I want him as much as I did before, but this time is different. This time, he seems as interested in me as I am in him, but how can that be when he’s straight? Soon enough, his baby is inside me, but that drives us apart instead of bringing us together.
Derek: Cody was my best friend, and I always ignored any feelings that were more than friendly. It was easy then, since I was about to marry my childhood sweetheart. In the years since, I’ve learned there’s nothing sweet about Heidi, a weathered divorce, and the loss of my NFL career. I’m home again and ready for something more. Cody is just what I want, but when he gets pregnant, I know it can’t be mine because I’m infertile. Aren’t I?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/8e1iui6zh4rd
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/2iouwh8h1949

Thanks to R from MM/LGBT Group
Sep 27th, 2018, 12:14 pm