All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Feb 8th, 2024, 7:52 am
I received a DM asking for feedback on my Premium experience, so here it is: When it works, it's great, but in attempting to download from the romance section, I've been surprised to find that half of the books I tried to download that returned a "file not found" in the Premium dowloader WERE available if I downloaded using the ordinary links. That takes the gloss off a bit, imo
Feb 8th, 2024, 7:52 am
Feb 8th, 2024, 4:17 pm
stuartnz wrote:I received a DM asking for feedback on my Premium experience, so here it is: When it works, it's great, but in attempting to download from the romance section, I've been surprised to find that half of the books I tried to download that returned a "file not found" in the Premium dowloader WERE available if I downloaded using the ordinary links. That takes the gloss off a bit, imo

Can you give me an example of a release where this happens? There might be a particular filehost experiencing issues, normally all files that are not deleted and on supported filehosts are downloadable via Premium.
Feb 8th, 2024, 4:17 pm
Feb 9th, 2024, 2:59 am
Disk4mat wrote:
stuartnz wrote:I received a DM asking for feedback on my Premium experience, so here it is: When it works, it's great, but in attempting to download from the romance section, I've been surprised to find that half of the books I tried to download that returned a "file not found" in the Premium dowloader WERE available if I downloaded using the ordinary links. That takes the gloss off a bit, imo

Can you give me an example of a release where this happens? There might be a particular filehost experiencing issues, normally all files that are not deleted and on supported filehosts are downloadable via Premium.

It must have been a temporary glitch, I went back to the ones that I had the issue with yesterday, all good now
Feb 9th, 2024, 2:59 am
Feb 9th, 2024, 3:01 am
I have been a member of forum since ages, but haven't been able to grab the membership offers in past. I love mobilism and to complete the perfect blend membership was the only gem to find. The premium down-loader is great, effortless and quick. No more aggressive ads, captcha's, and what not. Go for it guys, it's best buck spent.
Feb 9th, 2024, 3:01 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 9th, 2024, 5:05 am
This place is so addicting!!! I've been here for years and still loving it!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Feb 9th, 2024, 5:05 am
Feb 9th, 2024, 9:32 am
Premium is totally worth it, saves so much time!
Feb 9th, 2024, 9:32 am
Feb 10th, 2024, 3:01 am
Been a member since ages, happy to finally be able to contribute to the forums ! Thank you people for the awesome work you put into for the community.
Feb 10th, 2024, 3:01 am
Feb 11th, 2024, 8:42 pm
Ive been I want to say like 4 years here... NEVER NEW THAT PREMIUM TAB EXISTED! Perhaps offer premium a different way I don`t know but Im glad I found out how to be premium now!
Feb 11th, 2024, 8:42 pm
Feb 11th, 2024, 8:43 pm
Ive been on this app I want to say like 4 years here... NEVER NEW THAT PREMIUM TAB EXISTED! Perhaps offer premium a different way I don`t know but Im glad I found out how to be premium now!
Feb 11th, 2024, 8:43 pm
Feb 12th, 2024, 2:44 am
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here that just made the jump into premium. I've probably spent years in CAPTCHA hell and can easily say that I'm not gonna miss that experience unless I really need to.
Feb 12th, 2024, 2:44 am
Feb 13th, 2024, 11:56 am
Mobilism is incredible!

I love audiobooks and I love getting these audiobooks instantly with the premium downloader :D (thanks to the Valentines discount)
Feb 13th, 2024, 11:56 am
Feb 13th, 2024, 2:33 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

Looks like it's happening with Uploadrar.com right now?
Feb 13th, 2024, 2:33 pm
Feb 13th, 2024, 2:58 pm
I'm so excited to finally be Premium now! Can't wait to check out all the cool things I've been missing out on!
Feb 13th, 2024, 2:58 pm
Feb 13th, 2024, 4:31 pm
I am having the same problem with the UploadRAR site, but the direct link is redirecting to flash.getpczone as opposed to downloading the file.
Feb 13th, 2024, 4:31 pm