Post all app requests here.
Mar 11th, 2017, 10:39 am
Name of app: Sing! Karaoke by Smule
Version: 5.0.5
WRZ$ reward: 300 WRZ$
Link: https://www.smule.com/apps#sing

VIP unlocked please (is that possible? This is my first time to request an app so am not sure :D )

---
size=75]Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.[/size]
Mar 11th, 2017, 10:39 am
Mar 21st, 2017, 11:27 pm
Hi

Unlocking things within the app are normally done with an in-app purchase tweak you can get from cydia but I've just tried it myself and it fails to purchase VIP for free.

The other way to get the VIP, is tweaking the app via Flex 2 but sadly there is no VIP unlock tweak for it either.

Sorry there isn't better news for you
Mar 21st, 2017, 11:27 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Mar 22nd, 2017, 12:33 pm
Crackalicious wrote:Hi

Unlocking things within the app are normally done with an in-app purchase tweak you can get from cydia but I've just tried it myself and it fails to purchase VIP for free.

The other way to get the VIP, is tweaking the app via Flex 2 but sadly there is no VIP unlock tweak for it either.

Sorry there isn't better news for you

Hey, thanks for trying tho! Much appreciated :) I dont get how jailbreaking works yet so I wasnt able to try cydia myself.
The app is pretty expensive so I guess I'll just move on...
Mar 22nd, 2017, 12:33 pm
Mar 23rd, 2017, 10:02 pm
Again I'm sorry we couldn't get this sorted for you. Jailbreaking is really easy, well worth doing and safe as long as you have the right iOS version. Feel free to ask anything at anytime :)

Oh and if you're not jailbroken then you wont be able to install any apps unless you can sign them to your device
Mar 23rd, 2017, 10:02 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section