Post all app requests here.
Mar 26th, 2017, 12:39 pm
Name of app: Medhand Mobile Libraries
Version: 2.2.5
WRZ$ reward: 50 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://bookstore.medhand.com

There is a working cr*ck for the android version and I suppose anyone who could do a work around for the iOS version by just installing the encryption code found in the android app version in which the thread is located here viewtopic.php?f=1288&t=1838720
thanks in advance

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Mar 26th, 2017, 12:39 pm

HTC HD2 LEO TMOUS - Still alive and kicking!
Mar 27th, 2017, 5:27 am
will give 100 warez instead!!
Mar 27th, 2017, 5:27 am

Mar 27th, 2017, 10:45 pm
Hi

Unlocking things within the app are normally done with an in-app purchase tweak you can get from cydia but I've just tried it myself and it fails to purchase anything that is paid for free.

The other way to get the paid stuff, is tweaking the app via Flex 2 but sadly there is no tweaks for that app either.

Also sadly you cant just insert code from android into ios, they are completely different coding

Sorry there isn't better news for you
Mar 27th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Mar 28th, 2017, 8:38 am
Crackalicious wrote:Hi

Unlocking things within the app are normally done with an in-app purchase tweak you can get from cydia but I've just tried it myself and it fails to purchase anything that is paid for free.

The other way to get the paid stuff, is tweaking the app via Flex 2 but sadly there is no tweaks for that app either.

Also sadly you cant just insert code from android into ios, they are completely different coding

Sorry there isn't better news for you

thanks very much to you, I needed that! Guess will have to stay with droid then
Mar 28th, 2017, 8:38 am