Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:36 am
Demons of Eden Series by Travis Luedke (1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 719 KB
Overview: Travis Luedke is a NY Times & USA Today bestselling author of urban fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal romance, best known for his violently sexy NIGHTLIFE SERIES. Find Travis catching a third degree sunburn with his wife and children in San Antonio, Texas, while plotting world domination through erotic paranormal badassery.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Upon This Rock - Gods and demons seducing mortals. A war for Eden. Hot dark fantasy and reverse harem romance. Beneath the Vatican hides an ancient portal to alien worlds where gods and demons wait for the gate to open. Only Ashley Rowan can wield the key.
Mithra has worked for centuries to find that rare human with the Nephilim genetics necessary to activate the key and open the sealed gateway.
“Your patience is rewarded. I crossed rivers of time and space for you.”
Ashley Rowan has no one in her life but the voice in her head, the sultry whispers of Mithra. He haunts her nightly dreams.
“Pledge absolute devotion to me and I promise you the key to the universe.”
Empowered by Mithra, Ashley must embrace her destiny as the gatekeeper before his enemies take control of her and the portal. Dark forces move against the gate, but Mithra vows to protect Ashley at any cost, even if it means a war between worlds.
“I once believed demons were a psychosis of the mind. Now I see they walk and talk, bearing wings of polished steel dipped in the blood of sinners.”
Joined by deadly vampires and a fallen angel, Ashley will stop at nothing to reach the Vatican to open the portal and meet her god and lover Mithra… on the far side of the universe.
But who will protect Earth from the demon hordes?

2. Dante's Road - A love triangle in hell. Gods and demons at war. Hot dark fantasy and reverse harem romance.
The portal to hell lies open, and the Vatican is ground zero for an unholy alien invasion.
Ashley Rowan, the only woman capable of activating the portal key, is trapped in Tartarus, a cesspit heaving with demonic mutants. Ashley, Aaron, and Nicholas face demon hordes commanded by the fearsome Hades in a fight to escape the underworld.
In the dark caverns of hell, Aaron and Nick can’t keep their hands off Ashley. The trio draw ever closer together in their struggle to survive.
Their hope lies in ancient prophecy. Can Aaron pull off his scam, pretending to be the legendary Incubus prophesied to bring salvation to Tartarus?
Gods and demons race into the Vatican portal to escape their dying worlds and reclaim the glory of ancient Rome. War and destruction is unleashed in the sacred halls of Saint Peters Basilica.
Can humanity endure the return of the Gods?
Will Ashley finally become the meat in an Aaron-Nicholas sandwich?
Will they ever find a way to close that damn portal and stop this invasion?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/a3vdy391npsl
https://drop.download/eo9dkvqv4dxi
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:36 am