Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:56 am
7 Books by Ian Finn
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.1 mb
Overview: Ian Finn is a male/male contemporary romance author who writes books full of heat and feels. Click the yellow follow button to be notified when he has a new release.
Genre: Fiction > Romance (FF/MM)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pretend for Me - Wes:
My boss’s son has been hitting on me at work. I devise the perfect scheme to politely turn him down, by saying I have a boyfriend. Unfortunately, my loud-mouthed cousin happens to overhear me. She says I just have to bring my new boyfriend to the family reunion this weekend. The boss’s son seems skeptical, and says he can’t wait to see photos on her social media accounts.Okay, so maybe it isn’t the perfect plan after all. Now I have to come up with someone to be my pretend boyfriend. I randomly name my neighbor, Flynn. We have nothing in common, and I don’t even know if he’s gay, but I think he’s hot.Can we manage to pull off the perfect fake relationship all weekend to save my job? And, perhaps more importantly, can we manage to keep our hands off each other while we share a room, to save our hearts?
Flynn:
Who does my next door neighbor think he is? That he can just ask me to play the role of his boyfriend in front of his rich, uppity family? I’m a blue collar kind of guy, and I don’t even know what we’d talk about all weekend. But he’s cute, in a spoiled rotten kind of way, I’m always down for a challenge, and I need a favor of my own.When I find out we both play music, things get more interesting than I thought. Perhaps that favor I had in mind can turn a little more physical. I know he’s just using me for his own purposes, so why not use him to satisfy my own raging libido?There’s just one little problem – in the midst of pretending to be his fake boyfriend, what if I’m falling for him for real?

Opposing Briefs - He’s my opponent in the courtroom, defending the same scumbag criminals I’m trying to put away.
He’s my rival in training for the New York City Marathon, in a competition between our firms.
And, unlike me, he’s straight and he’s married.
So, why do I find myself so damn attracted to him?
His cocky swagger and alpha attitude drive me crazy.
I just want to beat him in court and in the race.
Am I falling for the enemy?
And could there be room in our completely opposite worlds… for each other?

Christmas Wish for Me - The only gift I want to unwrap this year is him.
Zach:
Yes, I did throw the rock that broke a stained-glass church window.
No, it wasn't a very becoming thing for the producer of Madison's top TV show to do.
But it was an accident, and my aim was off because I was angry.
My ex had left me and married someone else.
Now I'm paying my punishment off with volunteer work.
I'm directing the church's childrens' choir Christmas performance.
That, and swearing off love and commitment, for good.
But then Ryan Kelly walks onto the set of Morning Madison.
We dated in high school, and I've thought about him since.
But he has a son now, so he must have a partner. Right?
Either way, I shouldn't get involved.
But it seems like Ryan wants to give me some big Christmas cheer.
And it's getting harder and harder to resist.
Ryan:
I'm sick of relationships; they don't lead anywhere good.
After my husband and I adopted our son, he decided life was too hard.
He split on us, leaving me a single father.
I moved back to Madison from Chicago to open a music shop and raise my boy alone.
I wasn't expecting the host of Morning Madison TV show to walk into my store.
He's looking for a Christmas gift for his husband.
They have some fun friends I'd love to get to know because I lack a social life these days.
One of them turns out to be Zach Taylor- my long-lost high school love.
I should stay away, but I can't resist his handsome body.
His friends Wes and Flynn invite us to spend Christmas with his big, eccentric family.
And soon I'm wondering whether to let my son know I'm in a serious relationship.
Is this just a short-term reignited fling?
Or will my Christmas wish come true all year long?

Oral Arguments - Am I falling for the enemy?
Matt
I was crushed when I found out my long-term boyfriend Gage had been cheating on me for years.
All I can do now is try to put that relationship behind me and focus on my future career goals.
At my law firm’s outreach event, I meet Calvin, a quirky, cute artist, and sparks immediately fly.
Things are going great between us and I’m starting to think, “Gage who?!”
Then I’m assigned at work to represent Gage, of all people, in a lawsuit his ex filed against him.
Gage is such a manipulative jerk that he specifically requested me, just to screw with me.
And my boss won’t take no for an answer.
Imagine my surprise when I find out that the person suing Gage is my new flame, Calvin.
Yep. I’ve been falling in love with the guy Gage cheated on me with!
But Calvin swears he was just as wronged, as he hadn’t known Gage was with me.
We were both played— and are still being played— by Gage.
And now I’m being forced to choose between love and career.
Can Calvin and I find a way through this legal and personal drama to our own happy ever after?
Calvin
I moved all the way from San Francisco to New York City to be with my boyfriend Gage.
But after I arrived, I found out he had had a boyfriend here all along!
I want nothing to do with him and I give myself a year to see if I can make it as an artist in NYC.
My only solace is in meeting Matt, a sweet, handsome lawyer.
When I find out that Gage is selling the paintings I left at his place on eBay, I see red.
I have no choice but to sue him, which falls right into his evil trap to keep messing with me.
Imagine my surprise when I find out that his lawyer is my new flame, Matt!
We didn’t know we had the same ex, just as we hadn’t known he had been cheating.
And now we have to stay on the down-low so as not to mess up the case.
I can’t understand why Matt is representing the ex he swears he’s over as much as I am.
I tell myself he was just a fling and that I don’t need him in my life.
But I can’t seem to let him go, so maybe I should let my paintings and the lawsuit go, instead.
Will our love for each other destroy both of our careers?
Or is there a way to come out as a real couple and find lasting happiness?

Out Maneuvered - I’m used to acting, but can falling in love with the man of my dreams help me take off my mask and face reality?
Wherever I go, it seems I never fit in. I’m a Broadway actor, but I was just offered what most people would think is the opportunity of a lifetime: the starring role of detective on a new TV drama series. At first, I’m not sure if I should take it, because I know it involves not only acting on set, but also playing a role in real life that doesn’t let me be true to myself.
Nigel, the nerdy-but-hot law school student who frequents the coffee shop I work at when I’m not acting, is the only guy who seems to truly get me. He understands that more than money or fame, I just want the chance to pursue my passion for acting.
A romance soon heats up between us, and I have finally found the place where I belong: with him, and his friends at the law firm he works at part-time while going to school. This handsome, smart, funny man knows not only how to turn me on in the bedroom but also how to strut his stuff in polyester skin-tight disco pants and four-inch platform shoes on Christopher Street when we go out with the tribe that has accepted me as one of their own now.
But will Nigel and I be pulled apart by my agent Ethan’s desire to keep me closeted so that the show’s mostly female audience will still have a reason to swoon over me?
Or, when I realize that Ethan has evil intentions, will Nigel and his lawyer friends help me not only come out of the closet professionally but also to out-maneuver Ethan and the studio in the courtroom?

Because You Opened Your Heart - It was supposed to be casual.
Now he's all I can think about.
This Valentine's Day, will I open myself up to love?
Noah is the hottest guy I've ever been with.
We spend every Friday night locked in a hotel room.
Rubbing our muscular bodies together.
I'm obsessed with his rock-hard pecs.
His thick arms, and his ruggedly handsome face.
Not to mention everything below the belt.
It's casual and impersonal, just like I want.
After being screwed over, I've closed my heart.
I don't do commitment.
I don't even share my last name.
But it's hard to remain anonymous...
when your secret lover walks into your classroom.
Unfortunately, one of my third graders lost her parents.
Her Uncle Noah is her new guardian.
He's here for her parent-teacher conference.
And my worlds are colliding in ways I never imagined.
Will we be able to juggle two different kinds of relationships?
Or will the feelings I've been denying spill over into true love?

Ranch Roommates - I’m supposed to make him leave,
But all I want to do is ask him to stay.
When I find out that my sister needs money,
I ask the ranch foreman for some extra work.
His assignment: get the new guy to quit.
It seems like an easy task, until I meet Elliot.
The hot city slicker is playing cowboy for the summer.
His wealthy father wants his son home and back under his thumb.
And he’s willing to pay.
Elliot is like a breath of fresh air in these parts.
With his enthusiastic smile and determination,
he easily wins over the other cowboys.
But it’s his lean muscular body that catches my eye.
I don’t tell folks that I’m gay.
Dating doesn’t happen on the ranch.
Yet, when Elliot moves in with me,
I can’t resist getting to know him better.
With my sister in trouble, the foreman watching our every move,
and the town not caring for Elliot’s type,
our budding romance must be kept hush hush.
We may be able to survive all that,
But can we survive the truth that I was trying to make him quit?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/ggt25lw6o37h
https://uploadrar.com/i1v29289fzth
Sep 21st, 2018, 1:56 am
Oct 11th, 2018, 10:41 am
added
Opposing Briefs
Oct 11th, 2018, 10:41 am
Dec 11th, 2018, 11:14 am
added

Christmas Wish for Me
Dec 11th, 2018, 11:14 am