Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:54 pm
Accidental Kisses series by Tammy Andresen (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .AZW3 Reader | 3.1 MB
Overview: USA Today Bestselling Author, Tammy Andresen lives with her husband and three children just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. She grew up on the Seacoast of Maine, where she spent countless days dreaming up stories in blueberry fields and among the scrub pines that line the coast. Her mother loved to spin a yarn and Tammy filled many hours listening to her mother retell the classics. It was inevitable that at the age of 18, she headed off to Simmons College, where she studied English literature and education. She never left Massachusetts but some of her heart still resides in Maine and her family visits often.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Summer Sizzle (#2) What happens when Mr. Popular accidentally gives the artsy nerd her first kiss? Complete. Mayhem.
Millie: As a self-proclaimed art geek and an introvert to the nth degree, catching the eye of a guy like Alex didn't even factor into my wildest dreams. I was a dreamer, not an idiot. But then the impossible happened--Mr. Popular kissed me. He. Kissed. Me. But it doesn’t mean anything. I’ve learned that lesson the hard way.
Alex: Summer flings are nothing but heartbreak. They might start off hot but they'll burn you in the end. That's why I know I need to keep my distance from Millie, even though I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. That plan was all fine and good until I kissed her during an insane fit of jealousy. Now that I've had a taste, I can't walk away, but I can't make any promises either. I mean, I can't take a chance on another summer romance...can I?

Love Notes (#3) Melissa: The baddest member of the band, Derek is the picture of a dark rock god and everything I never wanted in a boyfriend. My well-laid plan for the future definitely doesn't involve brooding guitarist/singer with intense eyes and a history of disastrous relationships. But when he turns that passionate gaze on me, I'm helpless to resist. Even though I know this doesn't make sense. I don't do casual flings and Derek's sworn off long-term girlfriends. This can't work out for either of us, not in the long run. It's obvious that kissing Derek is nothing but trouble...so then, why can’t I stay away?
Derek: My type of girl is going to kill me. I mean emotionally, but one of them might actually attempt murder. My relationships are always exciting, right up until the point it goes crazy. It's my own fault, though. You see, I don't date good girls. They're too sweet, too wholesome, and they're way more trouble than they're worth. Take Melissa. The girl might not bring drama, but get to close to someone like that and someone's heart is bound to break. She's exactly the type of girl I've always avoided, the kind of girlfriend I never wanted. But maybe, just maybe, she's exactly what I need.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/5b8hywtq
https://douploads.net/2houpdvjd8eb
Oct 22nd, 2018, 3:54 pm

No longer active.