Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:19 am
5 Books by Bry Ann
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2 mb
Overview: Bry Ann is a psychology student at Arizona State University. She currently lives up in the Rocky Mountains in Granby, Colorado. She spends most of her free time reading dark romance books, writing anytime she can get her hands on a computer and doing homework anytime she can squeeze it in.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Axel - He lets the darkness consume him. He is rugged, hot headed and trapped in the ghost of a memory.
She choses to live in the light. A young woman risking it all to move on from her past...
X is a professional fighter running from a dark past. His true identity is a mystery. The only battle he’s ever lost is the one within himself. He uses alcohol, drugs and violence to dull the pain and anger that consume him. His rage keeps everyone at arms length. What happens when he runs into a girl with a past so dark even he can’t turn his head?
Aly is running away from a family whose evil she can’t see until the innocence she has always held onto is ripped from her.
As their worlds collide, Aly finds her life in danger and must rely on X to save her from the ghosts of her past.
Can Aly ever escape her former life? Is she right to trust X, or is she placing herself in even more danger by letting him in?
The heart is a hard thing to heal.

Cut - Scar:/
A mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn, or sore has not healed completely and fibrous connective tissue has developed.
What a clinical definition...
My name is CUT.
It's the name of my choosing. The only name the world will ever know. Only two people know my real name: my mom and my best friend. The woman whose innocence gave me these markings.
I fight to keep it this way, both literally and figuratively. I train criminals. I make a living walking into dens of thieves, criminals, and murders, and training them to become more depraved.
She’s a walking sex goddess, well aware of her power of over men. She's loud-mouthed, snarky, and loose with her morals, but her loyalty knows no bounds. She wouldn’t hurt a fly. Maybe talk the thing death, but that’s about it. I avoid her at all costs, but for some reason she doesn’t avoid me. Does she not see my scars? The raw, pink flesh that mars my skin.
I fight, train, burn, cut… but not her... never her.
Is it love?
It can’t be. I'm a monster.

Graveyard Girl - I met the woman I love in a Graveyard at 10:30 at night…
She jammed a flaming cigar into my arm for littering her favorite place.
The Graveyard.
I wrapped my hands around her tiny throat, expecting a man.
An actual threat.
But no.
It was a woman. A tiny woman at that.
One who spoke English, but cursed, hissed and growled in Spanish.
Not a threat at all.
… or so I thought.
We’re not sociopaths.
But we desperately wish we were.

GUY - One Island.
Two survivors.
Can love survive their demons?
After a life on the streets he’s done with people. Done with society. Done with all of it.
He doesn’t care if that means living alone on a deserted island running a successful tech consulting gig.
No one is worth leaving the life he built. Not even his mafia capo best friend.
Until he meets her…

Broken Beauty - When beauty is an illusion and love is only a distant dream.
Rain has everything anyone could ever want; beauty, wealth, an adoring father and best friend.
But no one knows her secrets. No one hears her scream at night. No one knows what her dad saved her from. No one knows the things she’s struggled with and battled.
She hides that under hair and make-up…
Until him.
The man with the sad eyes. A man with secrets and demons of his own.
He’s got a gentle heart, but it’s a perfect match for her broken one.
He’s not a traditional hero… but he’s hers.
Trigger warning: Abuse.

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/y5pm7xuj8o04
https://uploadrar.com/ja1ellh76yd4
Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:19 am