Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Sep 27th, 2018, 1:06 am
Evening all :wave:

pj and sr - hope your test bring good results ... keeping fingers crossed for youboth :)

enjoy your massage and lunch wolfie :)

Hope everyone else is have a good day.... we are all that much closer to the weekend :D
Sep 27th, 2018, 1:06 am
Sep 27th, 2018, 2:03 am
Hello everyone :D hi bear :wave: nice to see you yes weekend here we come :D Ada sweet dreams or naughty ones :lol: star big hugs I hope it's good news for you :? Evening ice :D John I hope everything is ok with your girl :D Matina let the massage take you away and relax you bless you :D Just finishing my spring clean, you don't realise how much crap you accumulate over the years :? atleast I can now open the wardrobe without getting hit with stuff :lol:
Good morning Pj how was your drs visit is your bp ok :? Mines holding steady on the new meds fingers crossed :) the photo of the cockatoo their yellow crest is really showing up gorgeous colour love your new phone great shots :D hi diva mwah :D
Sep 27th, 2018, 2:03 am
Sep 27th, 2018, 5:34 am

Great to see some more messages here, after a bit of a drought . . .

Eastern hemisphere afternoon greetings to matina and Katy, Alessa and Star.

matina, hope the massage helps.

Back from my many tests at Katoomba and will know results on Tuesday afternoon. Question as to whether I have 'regular angina' or some weird kind of neck/thoracic problem. Hoping for the latter! Anyhow, have been in touch with my friend bush-walking Roger, who's also been having various tests with his cardiologist and he's so far come out OK. Katy, my BP is always up when I visit the doctor, but my 24 hour ambulatory test a few months ago showed my average is 139.8/76.7 . . . not really bad all. And if you take the first reading and last reading out of the statistical calculation (that is, when the thingo was first attached and just before it was taken off a day later, the two highest readings of the lot) then my average seems to be acceptable. I'll take it, in any case!

Hi to br bear and Ice and Diva and John too. Diva, thanks for the contest notifications, coming through just fine now!

matina, have e-mailed you all the info on the 'Microsoft Critical Error Alert' scam. This is one of the occupation hazards of frequenting a few of Mobilism's more dodgy book storage sites.

Back later . . .

(Photo shows view from my back deck an hour ago . . . )
Sep 27th, 2018, 5:34 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Sep 27th, 2018, 6:37 am
yes PJ thank you it was as you say i normally never ever download anything on my notebook and laptop which i do my personal email banking etc but my e reader was giving me grief and died last night after many attempts at reviving it i was on the site to confirm an aliexpress order and thought to save time not to go to my usual downloading computer to re-download the deborah harkness books so i could put them on my tablet to take with me to lunch so i can read them. when bam it happened! i am glad that i never ever save my login information i always always retype them in manually.
i am so thankful that JG sent me a quick pm and even on the new windows 10 that i am still learning i was able to turn off my wifi access to stop it from blaring at me and cleared the cache and data cookies i cleared everything from it and i had been planing to download malware-bytes but hadn't had the chance well after clearing the cache i did & ran a scan and all is kosher i restarted the notebook and it is all ok for now. (i will never ever download anything from that notebook again ) no matter the rush. to aggravate things even more the ebook resurrected itself whilst being plugged in after i reinstalled the old battery. so all this crap happened for nothing and in vein. not what i wanted after my relaxing massage;-(
my only question is if you haven't saved login information or passwords can it still transmit this sensitive data. without being logged into anything sensitive at the time. i dont know much about windows 10 im more of a windows xp knowing if you haven't saved the log in details it cant send this data out. I am no expert so i am asking. no i didn't call their number i didn't click on their links. i shut off my wifi after trying to close the page. i took a video of the error page and what it was saying repetitively i dont know how or where to upload video. email is too big any advice? im happy to share this experience so others dont fall victim to it.
I am glad all your tests are done and will pray for a good result. keep us updated.
Katy glad you BP is improving with the new medication, lets pray it stays that way. :D :D
star all the best on your tests and results too. :)
JG how is your daughter getting on with her foot any news yet? thank you you saved my bacon by your quick pm. there is a bottle of scotch here with your name on it!! :lol: :lol: 8)
bear sorry i missed you;-( :( :(
ice i hope all is well with you. any chance of connect 4???? PLEASE dont make me pullout the cute faces again :lol: :lol: :lol:
time for nana nap see you in a bit
Sep 27th, 2018, 6:37 am

Sep 27th, 2018, 7:12 am
Matina so glad to hear you avoided any damage, there's so much crap out there how stressful :( thank god for John and Pj :) Pj my bp tends to go up when I'm at the drs too, but my pharmacy has a nurse who I can get checked and it's been 130/80 so yeah I'll take that too :D I hope your tests turn our ok :? good news on Roger also :D John hope things are alright with you too :D Let's have coffee and desert why not :lol:

Night bear and Ice sleep well girls :D Star best wishes to you as well :) Signing off for today be good all :)
Sep 27th, 2018, 7:12 am
Sep 27th, 2018, 7:33 am
yay coffee time and cake!!!
Sep 27th, 2018, 7:33 am

Sep 27th, 2018, 10:59 am
Sorry I haven't been around... just a quick check in before I pass out.

The doctor and scans all went well for my daughter. No nerve damage and no ligament damage.
They just have to stitch up the tendon... out patient surgery with the least recovery time of all the outcomes.

We celebrated tonight with lots of wine. Needless to say, I haven't been around.
Catch you all on the flip side ;)
Sep 27th, 2018, 10:59 am

Sep 27th, 2018, 11:37 am

John . . . such good news about your daughter! Very glad to hear it.

matina, with an up-to-date version of Windows 10 and the latest Chrome or Firefox, you should be OK now. Using Task Manager to stop any unwanted tasks is the way to go.

I just found out that my granddaughter in Queensland is now driving around on her new 'L' plates, after her 16th birthday yesterday!

Katy, we had a beautiful day up here today. Walked around Leura taking pictures of flowers. Still 10 degrees at 8:30 pm, so it might not be such a cold night tonight.

Sep 27th, 2018, 11:37 am

Sep 27th, 2018, 12:51 pm
Great news JG our prayers were answered this is awesome well worth celebrating. Have another one for me drinking to her health and speedy recovery.
Great pIcs PJ. on that note goodnight all!!
Sep 27th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Sep 28th, 2018, 12:49 am
goodmorning all
i hope everyone is well, have a good evening and day.
I am off to the chiropractor and to pick up some shopping staples then home again.
be safe and god bless you all wolf out for now;-)
Sep 28th, 2018, 12:49 am

Sep 28th, 2018, 1:12 am
Good morning all :D John great news thank god no major surgery ,all the best to your daughter for a quick recovery :D Evening bear and ice good to see you both here :wave: Hi star how are you :? Good morning Matina and Pj 31c today 18c tomorrow :( Have a good day ,I'm off to the hairdressers and lunch my daughter and I are going to the Sydney Opera House tomorrow to see Evita :) be good :D

Sep 28th, 2018, 1:12 am
Sep 28th, 2018, 1:44 am
Evening all :wave:

Enjoy the chiro matina ....

:lol: :lol:

have fun with your daughter katy with your new do... :D
Sep 28th, 2018, 1:44 am
Sep 28th, 2018, 2:21 am
Thanks bear. Sitting waiting to go in now. Katy enjoy being pampered i hope the opera will be good.
We miss nonny and her competition our evening time. If diva isnt awake we get no notifications growl we miss out on so much in our time zone.
Congratulations hija for becoming competitions moderator.
We need to make diva one for our timezone especiall since nonny retired i really miss that mouse. Come back nonny!!!
Sep 28th, 2018, 2:21 am

Sep 28th, 2018, 2:41 am
:wave: good evening/afternoon/morning all

katy, have fun getting a new do :D

john, so glad your daughter doesn't need extensive surgery... more wine is need though to kill the pain :wink:

pj, the color your getting in pictures are beautiful, I always look forward to seeing them :D

matina, you need to get twitter installed, all I use mine for is contests notifications, I stay away form all that other crap, it sure opened up a lot more contests for me once I started using it :wink:
Sep 28th, 2018, 2:41 am
Sep 28th, 2018, 3:32 am

Good morning matina and Katy and Alessa and Star . . . on an eastern hemisphere Thursday morning. I was just now out on the front deck, being very quiet, and have learned to get very close to the cockatoos now . . .

matina, trust that the chiropractor and errands go well. So glad your computer troubles are over. Will write to you later.

Katy, enjoy your day. I had a haircut the other day in Katoomba, and lost more of my hair than I expected, because my usual barber was closed and I went elsewhere! But it will all grow back. 19 degrees up here, and sunny, but the wind makes it seem a bit cooler. After today, the upper mountains are supposed to get fairly cold for a while.

Ice, I'm getting better with my camera and am enjoying closeups. More later, a good one taken of Sunnya sleeping in front of the fireplace. It's harder to photograph cats!

Diva, thanks again for the regular contest notifications, which are arriving normally now.

Hi to br bear and Stretton too, and John.

Sep 28th, 2018, 3:32 am