All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 3rd, 2012, 1:14 am
To scan APK for ads:
viewtopic.php?p=1207553#1207553

Advertisement Publishers:

Description of ads with pictures:

Advanced Overlay: Advanced Overlays are pages or icons that restrict access to websites or applications until a visitor performs a predetermined action. This action can be for example completing a survey or downloading a new app.

App wall: AppWall Ads display at app launch or other point during app session, providing users with free apps.

Banner: Image displayed inside the app, usually either at the top or bottom

Capture form: Data capture forms in advertising utilize fill-in-the-blank style advertising to compel viewers to complete surveys or questionnaires.

Icon: Icon Ads create shortcuts on the phone's desktop which link to content such as free apps and deals.

Interstitial: An interstitial ad is an advertisement that appears on top of website content or an application's user interface. They are of much larger size and usually have to be closed to continue using an app. Some can only be closed after a certain amount of time.

Push: Push Notification Ads are sent to the notification tray of Android devices, rather than inside an app.

Text: Text advertisement that is usually a link (clickable)

Text & Tile Banner: Text advertisement that is a link (clickable), with a small image

Text Message (SMS)- out/in/both: Advertisement sent through text messages/SMS. These ads can either go automatically out to your contacts (out), can come in to your number (in), or both. Usually however they just come to your number, outgoing text message ads are rare and are generally considered viruses.

Video: Video ads on mobile apps allow advertisers to place traditional television ads on smart phones. Usually, video ads play while a smart phone owner is in the middle of using an app on the phone.

Sep 3rd, 2012, 1:14 am
Sep 11th, 2014, 9:16 pm
Perhaps we can start a list of known host names and IP addresses for known advertising servers?

This way we can add them to our Router's Firewall to block traffic to these known servers...

I don't have root so cannot use Ad Block app I used to use on old root phone.

I hope everyone can work together on this?
Sep 11th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Version + Name
1.5: Cupcake
1.6: Donut
2.0, 2.1: Eclair
2.2: Froyo
2.3, 2.4: Gingerbread
3.x: Honeycomb
4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich
4.1, 4.2: JelleyBean
Feb 1st, 2015, 4:03 am
UnbelovedHosts, an XPosed Framework module

MinMinGuard, ditto

LuckyPatcher, rip out ads making "free" apps actually free [without cost]

#PrivacyRape is too costly
Feb 1st, 2015, 4:03 am

* All adware is malware
* Apps with ads are adware & NOT-free
#PrivacyRapeBad
Feb 25th, 2015, 2:36 pm
Thanks for the Valuable Information
Feb 25th, 2015, 2:36 pm

I Will Teach u to Earn From Android App
I have a Huge Socuce Codes

An Easiest way to Earn $$ for Noob or any Computer User
Oct 18th, 2016, 11:36 am
Thanks for sharing this.
Oct 18th, 2016, 11:36 am
Nov 10th, 2016, 7:12 am
here are few more list of android ad types
Startapp
LeadBolt
AppFlood
NativeX
Appia
Epom Market
Airpush
Appwiz
RevMob
MobileCore
AerServ
Appnext
AppBrain
Widdit
MobiMicro
AppKey
AppOptim
StarApplication
Mobicow
Pingjam
TapContext
InMobi
Minimob
Nov 10th, 2016, 7:12 am
Feb 28th, 2017, 12:14 pm
great info thanks for the share
Feb 28th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Jul 5th, 2017, 7:58 am
I had a problem once, I have this game I play daily on my phone.. after playing that game I'm suddenly subscribed to several pay-for-content SMS (like one that gives you daily horoscopes etc).. I always unregistered because : 1. I didn't want spam in my inbox, 2. I'm actually paying for the spam messages.. I didn't notice at first that it was the game that caused it but after a while, it became apparent to me (my phone credit was wiped, I'm using prepaid plan) and I uninstalled that game. It stopped completely and I was really sure that the ads in the game caused it, even though I'm not clicking in any ads (neither did I saw any in the game).. Do you know what kind of ads it's called and how to prevent it? Thank you..
Jul 5th, 2017, 7:58 am
Sep 27th, 2017, 3:47 pm
nice post
Sep 27th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Td Motion Find Best performance packages for your Cobra or Hot Rod Replica, Muscle Car and Jeep
https://www.tdmotion.com/product/jeep-4-0-six-performer-cylinder-head/
Mar 7th, 2018, 10:25 am
Hello guys,
I can suggest these:
AdMob
Applovin
Heyzap-Fyber
Chartboost
Kidoz - ads for kids
A4G network
Mar 7th, 2018, 10:25 am