All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 16th, 2010, 7:27 am
Yep that's the point: either you download the extra data first time you run the app, or you download it from PC, then transfert it onto sd
Sep 16th, 2010, 7:27 am
Sep 18th, 2010, 5:52 pm
i run the program on my Evo, and it keeps saying DIRECTORY EMPTY for any folder... what am i doing wrong? Thanx
Sep 18th, 2010, 5:52 pm
Jan 13th, 2011, 11:49 pm
I want to download apk's straight to my phone but it only downloads .html instead of.apk only on some rare occasions it downloads the apk. Am I doing something wrong or is out a wrong browser.
I'm using a galaxy s.
Ps my phone lags like hell all the time even though I'm supposed to have a high end phone is something wrong with it our are most phones fubar?
Jan 13th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Jan 14th, 2011, 8:36 am
Your phone lags because off all process running in background.
You need a task manager to kill non-acitve process (just chose one: there is a lot of them) or reboot/hot reboot your phone
The best thing is install another ROM (look for CyanogenMod for your phone) this will make your phone a lot stabler and faster, but you'll hav eto root your phone, voiding the warranty (even if it's always the first thing i do when i buy a new phone)
hope it helps
Jan 14th, 2011, 8:36 am
Last edited by carbonyle on Jan 25th, 2011, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 20th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Hi all! Can somebody write here where exactly (to which folder - path) do I have to copy SD files to run games on Archos 101, please? I was trying to copy it to several folders, on / off wifi, but stil I cant run lot of games...
Jan 20th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Jan 21st, 2011, 2:50 am
What is the sgs cache file that comes with some games and how do i use it?
Jan 21st, 2011, 2:50 am
Jan 25th, 2011, 1:00 pm
saintDJ wrote:Hi all! Can somebody write here where exactly (to which folder - path) do I have to copy SD files to run games on Archos 101, please? I was trying to copy it to several folders, on / off wifi, but stil I cant run lot of games...

SD files, but which one? I mean we cannot know which game you're talking about, and this is *not" device dependent so Archos or not doesn't matter...
Read carefully the topic where you found the game: everything is explained, otherwise take it as natural selection: if you cannot figure it out by yourself just buy the game to support DEVs
Jan 25th, 2011, 1:00 pm
Feb 26th, 2011, 4:51 am
carbonyle wrote:...APK are Android package, in a certain way they are similar to instaler.exe on MS Windows, or .cab on WindowsMobile...

So after the install I can just delete them? right?
(I am pretty familiar with wm, but a total noob to android)
Feb 26th, 2011, 4:51 am
Mar 1st, 2011, 1:50 am
Yes you can delete them from your SD-card
(but don't delete *.apk from /data/app/ since it's the installed app ;) )
Mar 1st, 2011, 1:50 am
Mar 10th, 2011, 2:32 pm
Can you install .big files using Astro? I've recently download a copy of Deer Hunter - African Safari from another site, it's only a .big file.
Mar 10th, 2011, 2:32 pm
Mar 16th, 2011, 5:03 pm
never heard about .big file, sorry
But i'm pretty sure if you change the extention to apk it *should* work (because apk IS the android package) more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APK_(file_format)
Mar 16th, 2011, 5:03 pm
Apr 3rd, 2011, 6:00 am
Can we get an update on this due to improvements being made with apps such as Dropbox where you do not need any wires anymore. To the cloud so to speak.
Looks like this.

Install Notes:

1. Download Dropbox for your computer and device.
2. Sync together the devices through your login
3. Go to computer and place the .apk you downloaded to your dropbox folder
4. Open Dropbox app on device and click on the filename of your .apk and install when finished
5. Enjoy
Apr 3rd, 2011, 6:00 am
May 4th, 2011, 2:45 pm
Having dramas with my first "real" game install.

I copied the "gunbros" folder to the root of my SD card and installed the apk with SideloadWonderMachine (htc Inspire 4G)

When I open the app it prompts me to download the resourses (to internal or SD) even though they are on the SD card already.

I must be doing something wrong here

help please :?
May 4th, 2011, 2:45 pm
May 9th, 2011, 12:45 pm
yes, i have the same problem with the games Dungeon Hunter 2, Eternal Legacy, Modern Combat 2 and Sacred Odyssey... I downloaded the apk and sd-files for my phone, then i installed the apk with htc-sync and placed the sd-files in the folder who is given on the topic... and when i try to play the game it asks me for downloading new files (200-600mb). But the download breaks with an error message.

and it breaks with an error if i try to download all the files in aeroplane-mode.
May 9th, 2011, 12:45 pm
May 11th, 2011, 12:03 pm
okey, i got it to run and i tell you how it works on HTC DESIRE (maybe the same way on other phones) :-)

1) download a cracked .apk from twingo, djeman or others and download the SD-Files on your computer.

2) install the apk with HTC-Sync (you have to connect the phone with your computer) and after install, disconnect (do NOT put the SD-files on your phone yet).

3) go in aeroplane-mode, then turn on wireless and check (wireless --> set menu --> advanced --> Wi-Fi sleep policy) if you have selected "Never". It should not break wireless connection.

4) now start the game and it will ask you to download additional files. Press okey, let it download a minute and then break the download, now it created a gamefolder on your htc.

5) connect the htc with your computer, delete the downloaded files in the folder who was created by the short download.

6) the folder should be empty now (for example: SD/gameloft/games/GloftELHP or GloftSOHP or GloftD2HP)...

7) NOW put your SD-files in the folder, disconnect, start the game (in aeroplane-mode with wireless on) and download the last needed files or start the game. now it should work everytime.

I tried it with Gameloft games, but i don't know if this way will work with other games.
Connection with Gameloft is often very bad and it breaks. Never mind, only restart the download and it will go on downloading where it stopped.
May 11th, 2011, 12:03 pm