All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Jun 12th, 2012, 10:43 pm
Hi,

I understand the process of installing the apk files, but now I have a game - PGA tiger woods. I have the "install apk file, and then two zipped files with non apk files inside... how do I link these with each other and then get the install apk to pick these up, because it is now trying to download the software needed, but I downloaded it already with my PC.

If there is another topic on this type of question, please direct me to it.

Kind regards,
Jun 12th, 2012, 10:43 pm
Jun 13th, 2012, 2:46 pm
I understand now what you guys mean, but how do you get your apk file to pick the sd files up that you need for the game to install, because mine now tries to download the needed files and then on the last mb of download the download speed drops to 0kb/s. And it never finishes... But it does not need to download it as I already have the "data" but i cant get it to pick it up...

please help!

Kind Regards,
Jun 13th, 2012, 2:46 pm
Jun 18th, 2012, 10:47 pm
Hi! Can someone help me please? I downloaded Max Payne and also Mystery Island and neither of them work. I followed the instructions in this thread to the letter and I was able to successfully install both games, but when I try to play them, I get the splash screen and then an error message saying, "the application has stopped unexpectedly." Is there something that my phone needs to have done to it to be able to play these games on it? Does anyone know what is going on here? Thanks for any help!
Jun 18th, 2012, 10:47 pm
Jul 3rd, 2012, 4:31 pm
I don't know if its been said in this thread but all I have bee doing is email the file to myself.

I open it with gmail on my phone with the allow /applications/Unknown sources - installation on non-market applications. It will download and install. check with the playstore to make sure your device can run it.
Jul 3rd, 2012, 4:31 pm
Aug 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
I added a new HowTo - video tutorial, done by NightmareMan, in the 1st post. If you want to thank him, just keep clicking at "Thank You" in his posts (you always should do that) or leave him a short message here. If you decide to post here, consider, that also here simply "Thank You" posts are not allowed. I think, this is more worth than an simple tank you, isn't it?
So be a bit creative :).

greetings
Aug 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm

I retired from moderating Android. Thanks to raindrops, Mr FuFu, XVI, jimking & verdasco. We'll see us :)
Sep 22nd, 2012, 6:23 am
is there any new installation techniques introduced in android jellybean 5.0 ? or in any other ROM? because i found it little buggy in cyanogenmod 9. it lags while installing..any solutions.. ?
Sep 22nd, 2012, 6:23 am
Sep 22nd, 2012, 7:08 am
I saw a few release with SD data that say it has to go to (/sdcard/Android/obb). But in my /sdcard/Android, there is only Data folder available. Do I create a new obb folder manually?

However, upon searching, I found an obb folder in /mnt which is at the same level with /sdcard.

Do I put it there then?

Kindly help enlighten me please.

Thank you.
Sep 22nd, 2012, 7:08 am
Oct 17th, 2012, 7:32 am
How to take backup of all the apps and data when i want to change the rom
Oct 17th, 2012, 7:32 am
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:33 pm
d3dyno wrote:How to take backup of all the apps and data when i want to change the rom

In this case you would install something along the lines of Titanium Backup (I only used that as an example, as there are numerous others available). This will backup all of your apps, data, etc. depending on what you want to keep. Once you "re-rom", reinstall your backup program and then use whatever option in there allows you to restore from backup...good luck! :)
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:33 pm
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:41 pm
I hope this will help with anyone else who has lingering questions about apk vs data files: It was mentioned earlier in the topic, but it bears repeating....you download and install the apk file just as you would with any other file that did not have accompanying data files. Next you place the folder that contains the data files in your Android/data folder or wherever else you are instructed to. Most data downloads should have installation path instructions included or you can check in the forums here for instructions...also, most OPs are nice enough and forward-thinking enough to name the folder contained in the zip file exactly what it needs to be called for your phone/tab to recognize it...at least the ones I've tried are, and that's why I love this site! :)
Nov 15th, 2012, 11:41 pm
Dec 21st, 2012, 1:06 pm
Thanks for sharing valuable guidelines. This is more beneficial for beginner and professional. I really appreciate this.
Dec 21st, 2012, 1:06 pm
Feb 23rd, 2013, 1:07 pm
thanks for the information very useful and works
Feb 23rd, 2013, 1:07 pm
Mar 28th, 2013, 9:04 pm
It says failed to installed because it seems that I didn't buy the game. Any help?
Mar 28th, 2013, 9:04 pm
May 18th, 2013, 12:35 pm
Ameer, you have shared great trick to install games on any Android devices.
May 18th, 2013, 12:35 pm