All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 20th, 2013, 4:11 am
Why cant you simply download and install from the android market or google play ? I think it will be far easier that ways. You don't need to take care of file extensions as it will download apps supported with your android phone.
May 20th, 2013, 4:11 am
Jun 12th, 2013, 10:14 am
Hi

does anyone know if sddata that you put in the obb folder for certain games, can then be safely deleted after installing and running the game for the first time?
- ie when it would have normally download that extra data,

I have noticed on a kindle i just bought you tend to have to create this OBB folder yourself, and this was after i downloaded ironman from the amazon store which also then downloaded extra data (ie the sddata that you'd expect to be in the obb folder) but when i went to put another game on it i got from here with sddata there was no OBB folder and no extra data.

so do we need it after first run? it would save space on these pads with no memory card slots
Jun 12th, 2013, 10:14 am
Jul 31st, 2013, 5:39 am
Hey guys I'm trying to install this game viewtopic.php?t=587422

But I need to know where the files icon.png, mainifest.dat and the md5.dat files go?
Jul 31st, 2013, 5:39 am
Nov 6th, 2013, 12:44 am
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to install Shadowrun Returns (viewtopic.php?f=454&t=635746&start=0&hilit=shadowrun) but I'm having some trouble.

I've downloaded both parts and extracted them to a single folder. I've installed the app and moved the "com.harebrained..." folder to the Android > data folder.

Even then, when te game starts, after a short while loading, it starts a download and soon after say it can't do because it seem this game wasn't properly purchased.

Any tip? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Nov 6th, 2013, 12:44 am
Dec 12th, 2013, 2:16 pm
Please, could someone explain how to install games that have these kind of files: manifest.dat and md5,dat?

Tahnk you!
Please, could someone explain how to install games that have these kind of files: manifest.dat and md5,dat?

Tahnk you!
Dec 17th, 2013, 5:56 pm
what game are you trying to install that has manifest.dat and md5,dat files?
they dont seem like normal android files, did you get the game from here? can you link to it?
Dec 17th, 2013, 5:56 pm
Mar 1st, 2014, 3:16 am
i also have a question about the manifest.data file accompaning the modded version of gangstar vegas.. i asked there with no reply yet one may appear.. i asked there first but figured someone might say did you ask here and i guess im not alone.... @symos or any other jedi master out there please help..
Mar 1st, 2014, 3:16 am
Mar 1st, 2014, 3:26 am
Zander_Sig wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to install this game viewtopic.php?t=587422

But I need to know where the files icon.png, mainifest.dat and the md5.dat files go?

hello did you figure out what to do with manifest.data file im in search of the answer if you did thanks in advance
Mar 1st, 2014, 3:26 am
Nov 2nd, 2014, 9:58 pm
Here's a question, totally new to Android, just picked up a LG G2 after being a Windows Phone user for ever......does your device need to be rooted to install this way ?
Nov 2nd, 2014, 9:58 pm
Jan 4th, 2015, 8:06 pm
Most games I try from here won't load saying "maybe you didn't purchase the app" right after opening even on rooted devices, how do I get these to work? An actual full explanation or already posted tutorial would be wonderful. If you can help please pm me so I'll get an email notification, thank you anyone willing to help!
Jan 4th, 2015, 8:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------
If a game or program is good enough to play or use daily and you enjoy or like it a lot, please buy or support it, paychecks don't just appear from nowhere.... :)