All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 22nd, 2015, 6:29 am
Many many thanks, i was searching for this type of post.
Sep 22nd, 2015, 6:29 am
Nov 1st, 2015, 10:23 pm
Hi,

I am having an issue on my OnePlus One with /viewtopic.php?f=454&t=1176603&p=3062683#p3062683
I extracted the files into my phone and then installed it using OnePlus One's file manager. When I open the game it gives me a Data Error and then tells me to reboot and try again. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks
Nov 1st, 2015, 10:23 pm
Dec 25th, 2015, 4:18 pm
How can I disable the mods or get an unmodded version? BTD5 is so heavily modded the game is pointless.
Dec 25th, 2015, 4:18 pm
Jun 2nd, 2016, 5:46 am
Guys, i must ask several questions, because i just cant find on the net answers for this:

1. What is the difference between apk and sd files?
2. Is there any difference in the game if you install it from apk or sd files...?
3. I have HTC Desire. What of these two choices is recomended for me?
4. When in transfer sd files on sd card, how to install it? Do i need some program? Because i cant see any apk file or something like that to start installation

I know that those are probably silly questions, but if anybody wants to separate 2 minutes of their time to answer on it, it will mean whole lot to me. Thanks in advance.
Jun 2nd, 2016, 5:46 am
Sep 2nd, 2016, 8:27 am
Thanks for the info!
Sep 2nd, 2016, 8:27 am
Sep 15th, 2016, 10:24 pm
does anyone know mod of invasion modern empire latest version of it if you know please tell or how to mod inapp purchase games
Sep 15th, 2016, 10:24 pm
Jan 30th, 2017, 11:01 pm
Thanks for the guide, but it's not complete. It leaves out the fact that for many games, after you sideload the apk, you also have to download and install an obb file (aka "sd file") in the android/obb folder or the game either won't work or might give you the "download failed because you may not have purchased this app" error. That might seem obvious, but for newbies it's not. The folder is usually formatted like this: "com.developer.game" and inside is the .obb file.

Another head scratcher is downloads which refer to adreno, mali, powervr, and tegra. For those like me who are confused by that, those are gpu versions. To find out which one is in your phone, you can either google it or download an identifier app .

Also, for those of us with no sd card (internal only), installing the apk might give you the "app not installed" error. In this case:
1.) Go to Settings, scroll down and select "Storage"
2.) Select "Apps"
3.) From the overflow menu (3 dots upper right), select "Preferred install location"
4.) Select "Internal device storage"
Jan 30th, 2017, 11:01 pm
Mar 22nd, 2017, 8:54 pm
I found it helpful to install Zemana Antivirus and use it to install 3rd party/modded apps. It runs a quick scan and then sends the .apk along to android to run it.

I caught a trojan with it.

Contrariwise, don't trust Avast because it labels tons of things (icon packs and totally legit checksum correct .apks) as potentially harmful. Lots of false positives.

Also, is Astro really better than ES File Explorer Pro?
Mar 22nd, 2017, 8:54 pm
Apr 15th, 2017, 11:04 am
Hello.. i m using Astro.. i want to install some games from this.. but i cant do.. i applied above method but i some apps are still not uninstalled. How do you uninstall the app with Astro?
Apr 15th, 2017, 11:04 am
May 27th, 2017, 4:53 pm
GlenB wrote:Thanks for the guide, but it's not complete. It leaves out the fact that for many games, after you sideload the apk, you also have to download and install an obb file (aka "sd file") in the android/obb folder or the game either won't work or might give you the "download failed because you may not have purchased this app" error. That might seem obvious, but for newbies it's not. The folder is usually formatted like this: "com.developer.game" and inside is the .obb file.

Another head scratcher is downloads which refer to adreno, mali, powervr, and tegra. For those like me who are confused by that, those are gpu versions. To find out which one is in your phone, you can either google it or download an identifier app .

Also, for those of us with no sd card (internal only), installing the apk might give you the "app not installed" error. In this case:
1.) Go to Settings, scroll down and select "Storage"
2.) Select "Apps"
3.) From the overflow menu (3 dots upper right), select "Preferred install location"
4.) Select "Internal device storage"

Thanks for this extra info. This should definitely be added to the original post if possible.
May 27th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Aug 5th, 2017, 3:35 pm
I've downloaded two games in the past couple of days which just won't work for me.

Prison Architect and Holy Potatoes download and install fine, but both close with an error as soon as I try to load them.

Other games, such as Fallout Shelter and Galaxy of Pen and Paper work fine.

Galaxy S8+ - anyone have any ideas?
Aug 5th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Sep 26th, 2017, 11:25 am
great post
Sep 26th, 2017, 11:25 am

We are a well-established PSD to HTML & Web Design company serving Web Agencies, Small Medium Enterprises, E-commerce businesses
https://www.htmlpro.net/sketch-to-html/
Dec 26th, 2017, 11:49 pm
I don't understand the OP ; (
What I have done is download the .apk on my PC, next I upload the file to Google Drive and then I download it on my phone, and finally install it. I don't know if what I'm doing is bad lol
Dec 26th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Feb 24th, 2018, 8:16 pm
Thanks for the tutorial, really helpful but why do you recommend Astro? Es File Explorer is much better :)
Feb 24th, 2018, 8:16 pm