If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jul 4th, 2022, 9:51 pm
:oops: Can I recover my collection of ebooks, my tablet was still connected by USB to my Windows 10 laptop.
I accidently deleted the contents of everything inside the ebook folder on the tablet using the laptops delete key.
It happens to us all occasionally.
Jul 4th, 2022, 9:51 pm
Jul 5th, 2022, 4:49 am
Backup, backup & backup, do I need to say more? I would strongly suggest for you to not write anything else on your memory/storage where you deleted the files. You could use a software like Stellar Data Recovery or OnTrack EasyRecovery to recover your files/folder. Best of luck!
Jul 5th, 2022, 4:49 am

akaMePs
Jul 5th, 2022, 11:26 am
Thank you for your reply I was in the process of backing up when I had my misfortune.
I was thinking along the same lines with recovery software, I will try your suggestions and hopefully get back to the ebook I was in the middle of reading.
Jul 5th, 2022, 11:26 am
Jul 7th, 2022, 2:40 pm
eddieaok wrote:Thank you for your reply I was in the process of backing up when I had my misfortune.
I was thinking along the same lines with recovery software, I will try your suggestions and hopefully get back to the ebook I was in the middle of reading.
Flash storage will be more than hard, to volatile after power off, not many chances... No backup no commiseration, sorry, as sad as it is...
Jul 7th, 2022, 2:40 pm