If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
May 19th, 2020, 4:38 pm
What are the ways to protect our privacy and securing our datas from being used by firms ?!

Suggest me some useful methods and apps for this.
PS: I am using Mi A2 Android 10 Non-Rooted.

Thanks 8)
May 19th, 2020, 4:38 pm
May 19th, 2020, 5:25 pm
Bitwarden
KeepassDX (F-Droid)
Aegis (F-Droid)
Cryptomator
Bromite
Protonmail
May 19th, 2020, 5:25 pm
May 23rd, 2020, 3:07 am
Adguard Premium v3.4.120-Mod Lite Final
SafeInCloud Pro
Malwarebytes Premium
MaxVPN Pro - Maybe
DNS Changer Pro - Maybe
Stop Call Me Community Call Blocker Premium - Haven't try this app yet
May 23rd, 2020, 3:07 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
May 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am
ktx-nz wrote:Adguard Premium v3.4.120-Mod Lite Final
SafeInCloud Pro
Malwarebytes Premium
MaxVPN Pro - Maybe
DNS Changer Pro - Maybe
Stop Call Me Community Call Blocker Premium - Haven`t try this app yet
Antivirus apps are unnecessary on android.
May 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am
May 24th, 2020, 6:25 pm
First of all get a proper custom ROM, it is well known that Xiaomi is sending out private data.
May 24th, 2020, 6:25 pm
May 25th, 2020, 7:56 pm
temp191919y wrote:First of all get a proper custom ROM, it is well known that Xiaomi is sending out private data.
Well, he said he was unrooted, so no way for him to change his rom for a custom one.
May 25th, 2020, 7:56 pm

akaMePs
May 28th, 2020, 8:18 am
temp191919y wrote:First of all get a proper custom ROM, it is well known that Xiaomi is sending out private data.

Really..?!
suggest me some custom ROM
Some people said google is blocking the magisk module via latest patches (I have red it from Reddit Forum)

What are the possible ways?
May 28th, 2020, 8:18 am
Oct 15th, 2021, 10:32 am
Looking for it too
Oct 15th, 2021, 10:32 am
Sep 26th, 2022, 2:11 am
KevinSar wrote:What are the ways to protect our privacy and securing our datas from being used by firms ?!

Suggest me some useful methods and apps for this.
PS: I am using Mi A2 Android 10 Non-Rooted.

Thanks 8)

Check every apps permissions and activity after download and before installing. Security vendors or antiviruses are pointless when modders can add permissions u cant change and grant full access to your device. Their is no need for viruses when they can just add permissions noone thinks to check. These are modders and hackers they aren't taking the time to mod these apps and post them on here for free without getting something from you it's very easy to code an app to run activities in the background without you ever noticing very easy to add permissions no one thinks to check when all they check is if an app has a Trojan or virus there's no reason for those anymore it's all about Android's permissions that the user grants full access to. protect yourself and do your research. just think out of the very few moderators on mobilism you really think they're taking the time 24/7 365 in front of their computer every single day checking the hundreds of thousands of apps that are uploaded they're not robots they have lives too and there's not enough of them to review each and every single app these modders don't give a f*** about you and neither do the moderators just do your research and use your head a VPN won't save you either from these permissions don't download the mobilism app either sick of people blindly getting f***** by this forum everybody's saying they haven't gotten malware or spyware or data stolen they have they just don't know it
Sep 26th, 2022, 2:11 am
Sep 26th, 2022, 2:03 pm
joesojrt wrote:
SafeInCloud Pro
Malwarebytes Premium
MaxVPN Pro - Maybe
DNS Changer Pro - Maybe

:D ... it is very risky, if you have personal data on android device (photos, contacts, communications, accounts, payments)...
Sep 26th, 2022, 2:03 pm
Oct 2nd, 2022, 8:45 am
ilm89 wrote:
joesojrt wrote:
SafeInCloud Pro
Malwarebytes Premium
MaxVPN Pro - Maybe
DNS Changer Pro - Maybe

:D ... it is very risky, if you have personal data on android device (photos, contacts, communications, accounts, payments)...

True there. I like my Serurity on my Phone.
Oct 2nd, 2022, 8:45 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.