If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Mar 13th, 2019, 6:33 am
ktx-nz wrote:
DarkGuyver wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:There will be a new Note 10 coming out this year some time, Be interesting to see if any of the S10 bits are on that phone..

The Note 10 will probably have the same holepunch display. I doubt that Samsung will change that. However rumor has it Samsung may use the popup selfie cam mechanism for the Note 10. Guess we will find out if that is true.

That will be interesting to see if they do have that setup. Don't like the Galaxy Fold Phone to damn small and
will cost $2000 USD..
God know how mush in New Zealand..

I doubt that the Note 10 will have the popup selfie cam mechanism. As Samsung has a habit of modifing the S series design for the Note series.
Mar 13th, 2019, 6:33 am
Mar 13th, 2019, 8:22 am
True there. I pick up my S10 plus 2day to, What a cool Phone that is.
Mar 13th, 2019, 8:22 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:15 pm
JohnMacAli wrote:The prices are too high, who the hell would even pay more than £1,000 for a phone?

I thought the same thing until I got the Note 9. For years now phones have been capable of doing a lot of things, but not the best at anything. You could take notes, or pictures, or run a server, etc. You could do most anything, but not as well as on a device made for it. That's changing.

HDMI to tv and have a very workable portable pc. Plug in a headset and have full spherical VR display and head tracking. In controlled lighting take baseline professional quality photos, etc. [Top of the line phones are becoming as good as each thing they mimic. I got the Note 9 on sale for $500 and just buying a camera to match it would have cost me nearly the same.
Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:15 pm
Apr 25th, 2019, 4:37 am
zshadez wrote:
JohnMacAli wrote:The prices are too high, who the hell would even pay more than £1,000 for a phone?

I thought the same thing until I got the Note 9. For years now phones have been capable of doing a lot of things, but not the best at anything. You could take notes, or pictures, or run a server, etc. You could do most anything, but not as well as on a device made for it. That's changing.

HDMI to tv and have a very workable portable pc. Plug in a headset and have full spherical VR display and head tracking. In controlled lighting take baseline professional quality photos, etc. [Top of the line phones are becoming as good as each thing they mimic. I got the Note 9 on sale for $500 and just buying a camera to match it would have cost me nearly the same.

Believe it or not we are not actually paying for the device itself. Most of the cost of the device goes back into the R&D, Prototyping and design department of the device.
Apr 25th, 2019, 4:37 am
Apr 25th, 2019, 11:07 pm
I love my new S10+ some of the apps here didn't work when I 1st got the phone, but most of them have been update now So thats ok.
Google Home didn't work to but that been updated also so now that Works great..
Apr 25th, 2019, 11:07 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.