If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jan 9th, 2020, 2:25 pm
Hello!

I use Duolingo a lot and I wanted the pro version. For most apps with Google login, it's my understanding that I need to log in with the regular app and then install the modded apk as an update. That way I'm logged in and I have the pro version.

This doesn't work for Duolingo and I'm not sure why. I had the app installed then tried installing the pro apk... No luck. It won't install. So I deleted Duolingo and installed just the modded apk. This time it installed, but I can't log in, so I can't use the app.

I've tried using stock Android installer and using SAI. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Jan 9th, 2020, 2:25 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 7:00 pm
It`s a security thing with FB and Google Auth tokens - the app doesn`t share the official `key` so you won`t be able to login this way.

Instead you can use the email associated with your account and password. If you never set a password, set it via the reminder function when logging in first.
Jan 9th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Jan 10th, 2020, 12:13 am
cyclonenimrod wrote:Instead you can use the email associated with your account and password. If you never set a password, set it via the reminder function when logging in first.

Thank you so much!! It works! :D
Jan 10th, 2020, 12:13 am