If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Aug 16th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Nice to read.

I have a question though, how to uninstall an app that I have installed this way?
Aug 16th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Oct 22nd, 2011, 4:47 am
I have issues with .HTML files and .bin files as well. What do I do with them
Oct 22nd, 2011, 4:47 am
Nov 7th, 2011, 4:04 am
Hu9o wrote:how to uninstall an app that I have installed this way?

Isn't it just the conventional way? e.g. home>Settings> Applications> Manage> [app name] > delete

pparker wrote:I have issues with .HTML files and .bin files as well. What do I do with them

Switch to Opera Mobile for downloading your files... either Android's stock browser (set) sucks, or the file hosters have ridiculous requirements for downloading from them. Both, actually.

lakerfanalways wrote:Hi everyone was just wondering if this method will work on ANY Android phone..the one I am thinking about getting is either the Samsung Galaxy or the HTC Sensation from T-mobile..I assume that I do NOT have to have a rooted phone in order to do this but just wanted to be sure. One more thing, how do I know when I am installing a game if its compatible with my particular phone, is there something to check in advance to see if it will work. Thanks so much for this great guide

Unless your phone is locked down (A few AT&T ones are, but it's rarer than before), this method should work. You only need to be rooted to install certain apps that REQUIRE root. (In other words, you won't be able to use Titanium Backup without rooting first.)
Nov 7th, 2011, 4:04 am

More mirrors = more happy users
flashmirrors | interupload | mirrorcreator.com
Nov 10th, 2011, 6:54 am
Mm this I know. But how and what should you do when some apps like games comes with the sd cache thing? How do you install it? I cant find a proper guide to deal with it. All I know vaguely is you place the sd data thing in some specific folder?
Nov 10th, 2011, 6:54 am
Dec 28th, 2011, 3:09 am
Not one app i have downloaded here is able to work on my galaxy s running gigerbread 2.3.7. I have friends that have obtained mant different apps here that work, all min fail lisencing. ALL of them. is there something im overlooking? Is there s piece of software i should have?

Info please
Dec 28th, 2011, 3:09 am
Jan 19th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Thanks for the tips
Jan 19th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:57 am
Guys, I'm new to Android
Is there any way to install apk file which requires Honeycomb on Gingerbread?
I tried google for it, but can't find anything
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:57 am

Palm V - Vx - m515 -T|E - HP hx2410 - Pocket Loox 560 - GPSmile 55
iPhone 2G -3G - 3Gs - 4 - 5 - 6 - X
Galaxy Nexus
iPad
iPad Mini
May 16th, 2012, 12:40 pm
excellent guide my first android phone a galaxy note and loving it had an iphone 4s before
May 16th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Sep 24th, 2012, 4:46 am
Hello! I thought this would be a good thread to ask a new guy question: When installing APKs from Mobilism, many apps warn you before installing that it will allowing the application to... "Google Play license check" - among others. Will these apps check if they are valid and disable once they find out they are not? Is Lucky Patcher required to use apps that display this warning?

I tried installing on app just as a test and it installed fine, so I'm not sure what to think or if I should care about this "license check" ...

Thank you!
Sep 24th, 2012, 4:46 am
Oct 10th, 2012, 3:23 am
As my first test before I dove in and bought the premium and don't you know it was a gameloft app. I can not find a apk file or one with a extention (unless it is the.tar file) that I can change to.apk. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
Oct 10th, 2012, 3:23 am
Nov 26th, 2015, 9:32 am
Does Mobilism has all the apps? Do they have cracked one too? I am looking for a cracked game.
Nov 26th, 2015, 9:32 am
Aug 30th, 2017, 2:42 pm
Very informative thanks for sharing it.
Aug 30th, 2017, 2:42 pm
Mar 1st, 2018, 4:02 am
Was wondering how to install it, thanks!
Mar 1st, 2018, 4:02 am
Mar 4th, 2018, 6:55 am
Hi I do not know why many people asked for mod lite instead of mod .please elaborate .what is the difference between mod version vs mod lite version. Thank you
Mar 4th, 2018, 6:55 am
Feb 18th, 2019, 4:39 am
sunjoyk wrote:I see this question a lot so here is a step by step guide on installing apps from Mobilism :D

1. Download the app
2. Transfer the app to your phone and place in a folder you will remember placing it in on your SD Card (Skip this step if using you Android to download)
3. Go to the Market (on your Android) and search for Astro
4. Download Astro File Manager (its free)
5. Once installed open Astro
6. Go to the folder you put the application in (if you downloaded from you Android it will be the folder call "download" or "downloads")
7. Click the app once (a Pop Up should appear) and choose open app manager (or words to that effect)
8. Click install once (you may get a Pop Up saying its blocked from installing just go to the settings and check the "Unknown Applications")

If you get a file with the app name and a extension that's like app name here.txt just use Astro and rename it to app name here.apk and do steps 7 and 8.

I don't know how else to explain it but hope that helps 8)

Astro File Manager is on this Site if you didn't know or you can use any File Manager or even App Manager v4.27 (on this Site to) can install apps.
Feb 18th, 2019, 4:39 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.