Discuss internal Android hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:44 pm
Hi
Would appreciate advice on my samsung galaxy tab. I got a red error message on it which said the internal data memory was low told me to delete contacts, call logs, messages etc. I did this, not that there was many but it still appeared. I then deleted some of the books I had on the device and it appears to have gone away. I have googled it and it appears to be a coomon problem. What do I do if it comes back or has anyone any advice on it

Thanks
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:44 pm
Apr 23rd, 2011, 3:43 pm
clear you ram cache.
Apr 23rd, 2011, 3:43 pm
May 5th, 2011, 7:38 pm
RAM cache is a problem? Doesn't that stuff go away when you turn the device on/off, or am I thinking the old way still... I know from Recovery mode you can usually clear out your cache/dalvik... but again that might require either root, or just a custom recovery to accomplish too.
May 5th, 2011, 7:38 pm

More mirrors = more happy users
flashmirrors | interupload | mirrorcreator.com
Aug 11th, 2011, 3:09 pm
I would recomend getting an external SD-card (at least class4) and getting app "app2SD" or similar one. and get all your games and apps over to the external SD card.
Galaxy tab has 12Gb internal memmory, but if you have many apps, movies, pictures and "trash" it will get filled quite fast.
Aug 11th, 2011, 3:09 pm
Oct 27th, 2011, 6:39 pm
I faced similar problem, and I cleared call logs and then brought 16GB SD card moved all the media files, rebooted. Works fine since last 6 months and I never had seen that message again. If this helps, do let me know
Oct 27th, 2011, 6:39 pm