Discuss internal Android hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
Oct 13th, 2011, 2:50 pm
hi guys,
recently had an issue about my sgs2 i cant access any file on my cell through pc i mean i can see them all in internal memory and xternal memory but the moment i try to copy or move the file my conection gets lost and comes back again in the next second
til last night this was only concerned to my internal memory and i could use my external memory i.e sd card easily to transfer files there and then move those files to internal memory using file manager in cell but now even that is no more accessible
i thought it could b my usb port since i had issues about it in past but the wierd thing is i can copy small files like images and apks to cell but the moment i start copying mp3 or movie[any file above 10mb] it disconects and reconnects again

Another wierd point is if i keep it connected but dont access the phone via pc it stays connected for hours till i access it
i just wanted to know if the problem is with my pc[usb port] my data cable or something got messed up in the phone itself[i havent done anything like flashing or rooting or any other tweaking]
help appreciated

P.S: i am using nokia data cable but have transfered movies mp3 etc etc using the same cable before.

appologies if this is the wrong section coudnt understand where exactly to post
Oct 13th, 2011, 2:50 pm
Oct 25th, 2011, 9:24 am
I would take it back to the store and see if they can help you fix the problem. It sounds like you Galaxy S II maybe faulty.
Oct 25th, 2011, 9:24 am
Oct 25th, 2011, 12:26 pm
I had something similar happen with my X2, I think. Do you mean that the pc takes hours to recognize the device as attached? I found that I couldn't use USB Storage mode on the X2 because of that, so I just used pc mode.
Oct 25th, 2011, 12:26 pm

Please buy the paid app if you like it!
Jan 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm
Try reinstalling the drivers on your PC/trying a different usb port. That's what does it for me.
Jan 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.