Discuss internal Android hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
Apr 30th, 2012, 4:42 pm
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a headphone, preferrably in-ear, compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S plus (GT-i9001)?
Also how can one check compatibility of headphones in relation to the phone?

thanks for any help
Apr 30th, 2012, 4:42 pm
May 1st, 2012, 8:54 am
I would suggest going to your local high street cellphone retailer, they usually carry a wide selection of in-ear headphones. Most manufacturers will state on the packaging, which phones are compatible with their products.
May 1st, 2012, 8:54 am
Jun 7th, 2012, 2:56 am
I would suggest the Sony MW600. This headphone is compatible for all types of phones. The sound quality is quiet brilliant and at an affordable price.
Jun 7th, 2012, 2:56 am
Jul 13th, 2012, 8:27 am
I just bought the B&W P3 for my!
They are fantastic!!

Zyrtec
Jul 13th, 2012, 8:27 am
Oct 18th, 2012, 7:54 am
Just about any headset/headphone/earbud will work with your phone, provided that your chosen audio apparatus has a 3.5mm male plug. Note that usually hands free wired headsets (earbuds with a mic and remote) marked "iPhone compatible" is usually just "iPhone only", due to the iPhone specific remotes on those headsets (which should still provide audio and mic support, but the remote generally won't work or work properly).

My vote goes to: MEElectronics M6-CL. You can get them on Amazon for around $22US and the sound is up there with $50+ buds. There's no mic; they're just straight up audio delivery modules for your fleshy, cartilage framed auditory reception canals. :twisted:

*edit* I know, I just replied to a post from way back in April. SickSix, raising the dead for Halloween! :shock:
Oct 18th, 2012, 7:54 am