Discuss Android games here.
May 30th, 2017, 3:55 am
Many years ago on a feature phone I had a game which is supposedly available on android phones, too. My problem - I don't remember its name. Does any user recognize the game?

A ship and several ports, in 1 port a ship takes food or rum or guns, transports it to another port and then gets money, which gan be used for upgrades. During each voyage other ships appear and the user's ship can win or sink depending on its specification including guns, soldiers and sails. If the ship can't make in time to the destination point, there's a penalty.
I think it was a relatively non-violent and bloodless game.
May 30th, 2017, 3:55 am
Jun 1st, 2017, 4:50 am
Draugr wrote:Ports of Call?

Unfortunately no. It does not look like my forgotten game.
My game had a giant octopus or a kraken, I think. It was more ancient looking and included only ships with sails. What you suggest is more contemporary judging from port and ships.
Jun 1st, 2017, 4:50 am
Jul 5th, 2017, 7:32 am
I would love to know it too.. reminds me of tradewinds, which I really enjoyed..
Jul 5th, 2017, 7:32 am
Aug 26th, 2017, 3:22 am
tsrivai wrote:I would love to know it too.. reminds me of tradewinds, which I really enjoyed..

I don't know if my game was tradewinds. I checked many photos that google search asociates with "your" game and it doesn't look like "my" game. But it's also possible that I remember a very old java version which only slightly resembles later versions. On some photos multiple ships fight while in my game it was 1 ship of the player vs. 1 ship generated by the game that was the enemy - this 1 vs. 1 strategy could be a very old version, too and improved in time so later versions allowed many ships at the same time. So - no idea.
Aug 26th, 2017, 3:22 am
Sep 2nd, 2017, 12:11 am
rezapro wrote:you can see some Similar games like this on below link:

*spam removed*

Thanks for all the games. Unfortunately none looks like "my" lost game. I think it was so old that whoever created it had to update it for android or change completely. So it's possible I will never find my missing game. Or it's not available for android mobiles.
Sep 2nd, 2017, 12:11 am
Sep 2nd, 2017, 2:13 am
migotka21 wrote:Thanks for all the games. Unfortunately none looks like "my" lost game. I think it was so old that whoever created it had to update it for android or change completely. So it's possible I will never find my missing game. Or it's not available for android mobiles.

Can you remember the feature phone brand and model? It would be a good start.
Sep 2nd, 2017, 2:13 am

Emeritus Movie Moderator
Sep 2nd, 2017, 9:45 pm
h5550 wrote:Can you remember the feature phone brand and model? It would be a good start.

Ugh, not sure if you're right. It wasn't a game I had on my phone by default. It was a game I bought, it was something like: send a message that costed a lot, receive a message with a link, download a game/app, play. I had it on a SE k770 and later on a SE c902. Java games and apps worked on both models if I remember correctly.
Sep 2nd, 2017, 9:45 pm
Sep 3rd, 2017, 7:40 am
migotka21 wrote:Ugh, not sure if you're right. It wasn't a game I had on my phone by default. It was a game I bought, it was something like: send a message that costed a lot, receive a message with a link, download a game/app, play. I had it on a SE k770 and later on a SE c902. Java games and apps worked on both models if I remember correctly.

Next step: who supplied the game? The mobile operator? Or it was an independent shop?
Sep 3rd, 2017, 7:40 am

Emeritus Movie Moderator
Sep 4th, 2017, 10:44 pm
Ugh, I have no idea. It was maybe 10-12 years ago. I downloaded from some shops that probably no longer exist and from my mobile operator. It was a prepaid card so I was able to buy a game or a ringtone once a while and it didn't generate extremely high costs. They couldn't charge monthly and so on.
Well, I suppose it's time to admit I can't find "my" game and that's it.
Thanks for help!
Sep 4th, 2017, 10:44 pm
Nov 13th, 2017, 3:57 pm
It rings a bell, but honestly I can't remember.
Nov 13th, 2017, 3:57 pm
Jul 10th, 2018, 7:47 am
I`m a little late but the game "Pirates and Traders" matches your description perfectly. If not the game, it`s very close.
Jul 10th, 2018, 7:47 am