Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 20th, 2024, 5:17 pm
Had buffer issues but now enabled "Spoof test client" as suggested earlier on this thread, and buffer issues are gone and so are a lot of options. But still better than nothing. Hope it gets fixed
May 20th, 2024, 5:17 pm
May 21st, 2024, 3:39 pm
Android 15 beta and it's buffering for me. Not sure if it's a problem with my microg or what. The safety mode spoof works, just very limited functions. Will see if a full reinstall of microg fixes it.
May 21st, 2024, 3:39 pm
May 23rd, 2024, 1:17 am
Kdibdi wrote:Had buffer issues but now enabled "Spoof test client" as suggested earlier on this thread, and buffer issues are gone and so are a lot of options. But still better than nothing. Hope it gets fixed
Just use firefox with ublock addon and go on youtube.
May 23rd, 2024, 1:17 am
May 23rd, 2024, 4:32 am
youarefinished wrote:While inotia00 repo is working good, anddea repo has some good unique features (details here) and my last few releases were based on anddea repo so I decided to release this.

The so called "unique features" of anddea repo are buggy... For example, the "hide live chat" and "hide live chat replay" aren't even toggles and are forced by default, with no mention anywhere in the entire settings. As a result, it's impossible to use/view live chat in this version, which sucks for users like me. :(
May 23rd, 2024, 4:32 am
May 23rd, 2024, 4:58 am
behop31787 wrote:The so called "unique features" of anddea repo are buggy... For example, the "hide live chat" and "hide live chat replay" aren't even toggles and are forced by default, with no mention anywhere in the entire settings. As a result, it's impossible to use/view live chat in this version, which sucks for users like me. :(

That doesn't mean they are buggy, yes having a toggle would be good but it's not like you don't have any option. If these features are this important for you, you can easily move to inotia00 release as this isn't the only release available here.
May 23rd, 2024, 4:58 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 23rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
youarefinished wrote:
behop31787 wrote:The so called "unique features" of anddea repo are buggy... For example, the "hide live chat" and "hide live chat replay" aren't even toggles and are forced by default, with no mention anywhere in the entire settings. As a result, it's impossible to use/view live chat in this version, which sucks for users like me. :(

That doesn't mean they are buggy, yes having a toggle would be good but it's not like you don't have any option. If these features are this important for you, you can easily move to inotia00 release as this isn't the only release available here.

I see. Btw, any chance that you might revert to builds compiled using inotia00 sources anytime soon? Am really looking forward to latest root builds based on inotia00 sources. Thanks for the hard work :D
May 23rd, 2024, 2:09 pm
May 23rd, 2024, 2:13 pm
behop31787 wrote:I see. Btw, any chance that you might revert to builds compiled using inotia00 sources anytime soon? Am really looking forward to latest root builds based on inotia00 sources. Thanks for the hard work :D

There're no updates in inotia00 patches, a build already released with his current patches.
May 23rd, 2024, 2:13 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 23rd, 2024, 7:44 pm
youarefinished wrote:
behop31787 wrote:I see. Btw, any chance that you might revert to builds compiled using inotia00 sources anytime soon? Am really looking forward to latest root builds based on inotia00 sources. Thanks for the hard work :D

There're no updates in inotia00 patches, a build already released with his current patches.

Update: somehow, your 9th may build based on RVP 4.7.1 somehow restarted showing live chat after a fresh install (I can swear it wasn't showing them earlier).

Tysm for your time and cooperation. ❤️
May 23rd, 2024, 7:44 pm
May 24th, 2024, 11:14 am
nlhiphopzone wrote:No need to bring out new versions if buffering issue still excists.

Please don’t bring out new versions.

I use other app called Grayjay. Working like a charm!

Exactly. This is the first time for me using these apps for like 5 years now where NOTHING plays or nothing plays longer than like 10 seconds then all that happens is Buffering......guess I'll have to move over to new pipe or something for now
May 24th, 2024, 11:14 am
May 24th, 2024, 6:56 pm
For the root version we need also microg?
May 24th, 2024, 6:56 pm
May 24th, 2024, 7:46 pm
@youarefinished is there any setting on this app to bring back thumbnail preview on seekbar?
May 24th, 2024, 7:46 pm
May 25th, 2024, 2:20 am
Mehra1995 wrote:@youarefinished is there any setting on this app to bring back thumbnail preview on seekbar?
I couldn't find any with a quick glance.
Carrizo wrote:For the root version we need also microg?

No.
May 25th, 2024, 2:20 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 25th, 2024, 12:39 pm
youarefinished wrote:
Mehra1995 wrote:@youarefinished is there any setting on this app to bring back thumbnail preview on seekbar?
I couldn`t find any with a quick glance.
Carrizo wrote:For the root version we need also microg?

No.
Can you please bring it back in the next update?
May 25th, 2024, 12:39 pm
May 26th, 2024, 3:25 pm
2 types of updates please (both preferably based on latest inotia00 patches):

1st: latest base that the patches allow.
2nd: 19.16.39 base for making seekbar thumbnails work again (inotia00 latest patches post mentioned that it works for base v18.29.38 ~ v19.16.39).

Thanks in advance ☺️
May 26th, 2024, 3:25 pm