Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 19th, 2024, 9:53 pm
@balatan Sir, how come with v10.13.466, I`m always getting the error message, "unable to play media."whenever I`m on data, resuling in myself having to force change to a different external player? But while I`m connected to Wi-Fi within the same network, I`m able to access it from the app. FYI, on the website app.plex.tv, I have the option remote access enabled. The same issue also happens with v10.12 from here and with the stock play store version...It used to work just fine, no problem
May 19th, 2024, 9:53 pm
May 20th, 2024, 2:17 am
Markchez wrote:The Sony android TV's/Google TV are not the same as a full blown android system, such as a new Samsung tablet. Using this version of Plex from Balatan or installing Plex from the Google Play Store, some options are not able to be changed from their default. Just one of those things unfortunately :(

Thanks
May 20th, 2024, 2:17 am
May 21st, 2024, 12:29 am
Markchez wrote:The Sony android TV's/Google TV are not the same as a full blown android system, such as a new Samsung tablet. Using this version of Plex from Balatan or installing Plex from the Google Play Store, some options are not able to be changed from their default. Just one of those things unfortunately :(

Thanks. Very odd.
May 21st, 2024, 12:29 am
May 21st, 2024, 2:53 pm

Why should this happen on Sony TV's? This would be odd to not be able to switch the settings there?
May 21st, 2024, 2:53 pm