Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 5th, 2024, 8:00 am
seeing this from a long time but think not to comment, but this time i am doing.Inotia has archived his repo in feb and stopped RVX development for meanwhile. REX Patches are named as YT Advanced in his repo, so YT Advanced should be used as a name and not extended. already so many confusing Posts here related to rv,rvx and rex. Its not a hate comment but a genuine point if one wants to consider, otherwise ignore.
Apr 5th, 2024, 8:00 am

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:36 am
A new naming convention might be necessary to avoid further confusion.
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:36 am
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:39 am
I have much more confidence in your mods than those of youarefinished. You do much cleaner work. Thanks
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:39 am
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:46 am
Lorka51 wrote:I have much more confidence in your mods than those of youarefinished. You do much cleaner work. Thanks

There's no comparison, I myself am also a fan of his work. :)
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:46 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:00 am
youarefinished wrote:
Lorka51 wrote:I have much more confidence in your mods than those of youarefinished. You do much cleaner work. Thanks

It's not what it seems. Deleting a post for a missing blank line, by another modder making a mod for the same application, seems like a conflict of interest.
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:00 am
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:05 am
Lorka51 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:

It's not what it seems. Deleting a post for a missing blank line, by another modder making a mod for the same application, seems like a conflict of interest.

If you don't know the reason, it's best you don't start an argument and let us do the moderation. Feel free to discuss this with a section head if you think there's anything wrong going on here. Now leave this subject and stay on the topic.
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:05 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:19 am
My friend, the work you do is number 10. Thank you.
Apr 5th, 2024, 11:19 am
Apr 5th, 2024, 6:37 pm
I tried to put notification button on top but couldn`t.
Apr 5th, 2024, 6:37 pm
Apr 5th, 2024, 7:21 pm
For who has buffering issues, there is vanced tube and I tested myself. It`s not bad! Better than youtube original!
Apr 5th, 2024, 7:21 pm
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:51 pm
why videos stops playing after few seconds
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:51 pm
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:53 pm
Aminomo wrote:
Moorlords wrote:
Aminomo wrote:mobile phone don`t let me to uninstall original YouTube application so I cannot install the revenanced YouTube

Just Disable the original app buddy
I tried disabling. Don`t work.
The ReVanced app has the same instalation folder as original.
Normally the other guys change folder name to avoid conflict.

you have to uninstall updates on original YouTube app. do this in the play store, or you have the wrong version. I'm pretty sure there is a modded YouTube app here and also the revanced app which is a separate app from YouTube. this same thing happened to me.
Apr 5th, 2024, 9:53 pm
Apr 6th, 2024, 5:34 am
david313 wrote:why videos stops playing after few seconds

Same here, i tried other versions uninstalled and reinstalled appropriate micro g services... Nothing do whenever i try derrin or kirlif version... Something is up on Google's side I guess
Apr 6th, 2024, 5:34 am
Apr 6th, 2024, 8:39 am
Well if you really want to Delete the App you can do it with Shizuku I think.
Apr 6th, 2024, 8:39 am