Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 9th, 2024, 8:17 am
YouTube Vanced v2.2.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 8.0+
Overview: Allow you to enjoy unlimited youtube videos without any annoying ads.

Image Image

YouTube Vanced App is an advanced version of YouTube. It has all of YouTube’s main features, along with additional free Premium ones.

- The first in the list is the “ad blocker,” its role is to block ads for you so that you can watch videos without being concerned about the annoying ads in the middle of them.

-You may need to watch videos or listen to MP3s at the same time as using other apps on your Android device. Well, thanks to the second premium feature in Vancedapp which is the “background playback,” you got that too.

-Thirdly comes the “content downloader,” which gives you the ability to download videos or MP3s in the desired quality to the local storage on your Android device.

- After a lot of requests from the users, finally, SponsorBlock has been introduced in the YouTube Vanced edition and many more features.

Mod Info:
- Ads removed.
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- All non essential receivers / permissions / activities/ services / providers and meta-data removed from manifest..

What's new:
No changelog

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://vancedapp.io/android/

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/editj6agj2pt

Mirrors:
https://devuploads.com/zfdulisozgnx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 9th, 2024, 8:17 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 9th, 2024, 8:41 am
Works! but apparently it is a lite version, it only has English language. Could you upload a multilanguage version? Thank you for this version
May 9th, 2024, 8:41 am
May 9th, 2024, 8:49 am
binbonbeach wrote:Works! but apparently it is a lite version, it only has English language. Could you upload a multilanguage version? Thank you for this version

It is multilingual version. Issue is from original app.
May 9th, 2024, 8:49 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 9th, 2024, 9:39 am
Is this the old Vanced Project resurrected again?
May 9th, 2024, 9:39 am
May 9th, 2024, 9:40 am
Why would you promote this fake scam application? At this point just use the original revanced.
Fyi anyone watching this: applications like this are not safe even after trying to mod it, i talk from experience as I once got my youtube account stolen by installing similar stuf
May 9th, 2024, 9:40 am
Last edited by youarefinished on May 9th, 2024, 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Post edited to remove racist stuff
May 9th, 2024, 9:53 am
Meliante3310 wrote:Why would you promote this fake scam application? At this point just use the original revanced.
Fyi anyone watching this: applications like this are not safe even after trying to mod it, i talk from experience as I once got my youtube account stolen by installing similar stuf

And what is the reason you think it's a scam application?

Just because you had a bad experience with something doesn't mran everything unknown is bad. Just because something is not popular enough doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

You don't want to use it, use something else or make such posts with some concrete evidence.
May 9th, 2024, 9:53 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 9th, 2024, 10:18 am
youarefinished wrote:.

Does nt work on Android 9
As a matter of fact it kicks you out to the lock screen and resets the system, not full restart but close
May 9th, 2024, 10:18 am
May 9th, 2024, 10:28 am
justme007 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:.

Does nt work on Android 9
As a matter of fact it kicks you out to the lock screen and resets the system, not full restart but close

I have only tested on Android 10 and Android 13, works perfectly fine.
May 9th, 2024, 10:28 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 9th, 2024, 10:40 am
When I open the app, my phone restarts. It seems like YouTube is going to kill everyone this time.
May 9th, 2024, 10:40 am
May 9th, 2024, 11:23 am
roe2023 wrote:When I open the app, my phone restarts. It seems like YouTube is going to kill everyone this time.
No one facing this issue I think your device infected with virus that`s why you are facing that issue
May 9th, 2024, 11:23 am
May 9th, 2024, 11:25 am
rakaraka10022 wrote:
roe2023 wrote:When I open the app, my phone restarts. It seems like YouTube is going to kill everyone this time.
No one facing this issue I think your device infected with virus that`s why you are facing that issue

incorrect
at least two here
May 9th, 2024, 11:25 am
May 9th, 2024, 11:30 am
justme007 wrote:
rakaraka10022 wrote:

incorrect
at least two here

Well this isn't a mod issue certainly as no one reported this issue except you two so it could be a device related issue and in such case no help can be provided as I can't reproduce the issue on my end too.
May 9th, 2024, 11:30 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 9th, 2024, 11:40 am
youarefinished wrote:Well this isn't a mod issue certainly as no one reported this issue except you two so it could be a device related issue and in such case no help can be provided as I can't reproduce the issue on my end too.

How much Ram do you need for this???
Android 9 1Gb ram here LOL

This is as big as the other YT
May 9th, 2024, 11:40 am