All software releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Sep 19th, 2010, 10:21 pm
Step-By-Step
The first part here is done on the phone

1. Open up Internalz (or download it if you don't have it, then open it)
2. Click the top folder that takes you back ".."
3. Click on "cryptofs"
4. Click on "apps"
5. Click on "usr"
6. Click on "palm"
7. Click on "applications"
8. Pick any folder of an app you want to turn into a IPK
9. Tap it and hold so the drop down menu comes down
10. Click on "Copy" (Don't move it or it will screw up the app on the phone)
11. Just tap on "/media/internal" as the folder to copy it to and click select.

Once the copy is done, plug your phone into your computer go to the USB drive and it should be there. From there you do as follows:

1. Drag and drop the folder onto your desktop
2. Open up Ipk Packager. You can find it on Precentral in Canuck Software section, or if you don't want the trouble of trying to find it. Here's the download link: http://ipk-packager.googlecode.com/file ... ckager.jar
3. Once open click on "..."
4. A new window should open up click on the folder you copied onto your desktop, click open.
5. It should then show all the info of the app in the fields to the left.
6. Click "Create IPK"
7. A window should open up asking you were to save the IPK, usually I just do the desktop, click Save
8. Wait for a bit then it should come up with a pop-up message saying it was created successfully.

And then if you look where you saved the IPK it should be there ready to be uploaded to MU or RS.
If you have any problems or questions please post them here.
Sep 19th, 2010, 10:21 pm

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 17th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Hi,
I wonder if you can help me...
I'm trying to create an IPK file but I can't get it to work..
There are 2 steps that are not working for me...they are:
- 4. A new window should open up click on the folder you copied onto your desktop, click open. >> The only option I have is a "select" button...I guess this is not really a problem, but...just in case I prefer to mention it

- 5. It should then show all the info of the app in the fields to the left. >> Nothing changes besides the folder name that I just choosed...not one field has something on it :(

After this even if I click on "Create IPK file" nothing happens
I also tryed to look for more info on this tool but I couldn't find anything that could hep me out...

thanks for your support
Jun 17th, 2011, 5:23 pm
May 20th, 2013, 7:20 am
I tried to follow the steps. Whenever I click on "Create ipk file", it goes still. Nothing happens. Is there any other way I can create ipk file ?
May 20th, 2013, 7:20 am