All smartphone software releases
Mar 9th, 2010, 7:59 pm
SportyPal v.1.2.3 (Freeware)
Requirements: WM5-6.x
Overview: Sportypal is a great application that help you train with GPS.

Features:
* Improve running, cycling and all outdoor activities
* Log and map your workouts
* Works on all popular mobile phones
* Share and compete with your friends
* Use the SportyPal community or Facebook and Twitter

What's New in This Release:

* The “Turn display off during workout” option now works properly and doesn’t force your display to turn off when it isn’t enabled.
* Registration results should make a lot more sense now (now more wrong password messages if you didn’t enter the wrong password).
* Windows Mobile Standard users can now view and use the sharing screen again.
* Removed the autopause option since it didn’t seem to do much and it was nothing but trouble.
* Reduced overall memory usage.
* SportyPal will no longer crash if it encounters a write error during upload (upload will still fail, though).
* Checkpoints are no longer placed automatically at the beginning and end of a pause section, leading to a NaN value during analysis on the website.
* Improved error logging to help us find several bugs that users have reported but that we can’t reproduce. Also fixed a potential crash during error logging (the application would have already crashed at that point, but it would’ve prevented the log from being saved).
* Altitude detection has been improved. Since we suspect that, according to user data, altitude detection may be causing altitude during a workout to “skip” (jump between invalid and valid values), we’ve also added an option to turn it off.
* Added several improvements in reading workouts from memory.
* Workouts that do not contain any coordinates will now be removed when you attempt to access them. This will most likely cause SportyPal to crash (gracefully), but then again, you shouldn’t have been able to save that kind of workout anyway. At least it’ll keep the empty workout from causing any more trouble.
* Implicitly invalid coordinates (all zeroes or out of the map) should no longer bog down a workout as long as you’re receiving something that looks valid, no matter how bad your signal is.
* Upload confirmation show up properly now, along with a notification for the new version.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.sportypal.com/

Download Instructions:
SportyPal v.1.2.3 Download file from depositfiles
SportyPal v.1.2.3 Download file from sharingmatrix
SportyPal v.1.2.3 Download file from uploading
Mar 9th, 2010, 7:59 pm

если качаете не с моих ссылок, то все претензии не ко мне
if you download it not from my link, please not ask me why it not work
Mar 9th, 2010, 9:09 pm
Nice release, Dasai! 5 WRZ$ freeware rewards.
Mar 9th, 2010, 9:09 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Dec 3rd, 2011, 3:10 pm
This product is build in Macedonia! I have couple of friends who are developing this app on iPhone, WM and Android!

I was even a tester of the User Interface and couple of new features while I was riding my bike here in Skopje, Macedonia.

Respect for SportyPal (and for you guys over here for offering these great apps :) )
Dec 3rd, 2011, 3:10 pm