eBook releases with expired links will be moved to the recycle bin soon if links are not updated.
Nov 25th, 2018, 6:29 am
Henri Nouwen on Suffering and Joy [Audiobook] by Henri Nouwen
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 12 MB
Overview: Find hope in suffering in this lecture set by Henri Nouwen, one of the 20th century's great spiritual masters, as your guide.

In our society, we learn to hide our grief, to suppress our joy, to fight darkness with darkness. We are like Jesus' generation, to whom he says, "We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry" (Luke 7:32).

Now, the spiritual master Henri Nouwen helps you practice healing through both suffering and joy. As you learn to embrace mourning as a means of healing, you will discover true life in the Spirit. You will embody one of the most powerful beatitudes: "Blessed are those who mourn."

In the first half of the series, you will learn how you are called to be a healer. The spirit of healing, Nouwen says, requires both mourning your losses and dancing in joy. By embracing your fears and losses, you will reclaim your identity as a beloved child of God.

Throughout these talks, Nouwen weaves scripture, his own experiences of suffering, and compassionate insights gleaned from a lifetime of spiritual reflection. Let him help you find true healing and joy.
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/c94njr2ougdl
https://rapidgator.net/file/44aa9059aa6 ... (Audiobook).rar.html
Nov 25th, 2018, 6:29 am
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:08 pm
Links dead, Inactive poster
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:08 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:11 pm
OP is no longer active. No mirrors, please. New release only.
Please do not PM the eBook staff requesting new links or mirrors.
If you create a new release, post a reply in this old one that says "New release: (Link to the new post)"
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:11 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!