Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 30th, 2018, 11:57 am
Lover’s Dance Series by Deanna Roy ( #1,3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 507 Kb
Overview: Deanna Roy is the six-time USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance and women's fiction.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Forbidden Dance She was hidden from the world. Then he arrived.
An emotional new novel from six-time USA Today bestselling author Deanna Roy
For four years, I’ve lived in almost total seclusion. Homeschooled, forbidden from social media, seeing no one other than the dancers at Dreamcatcher Academy, where I teach ballet to little girls in wheelchairs.
Then Blitz arrives.
He’s the disgraced host of Dance Blitz, a bawdy reality show where Blitz sleeps with as many dancers as possible while looking for his perfect partner.
At least he was. A few weeks ago, he got kicked off his own show.
He’s at my academy for a publicity stunt, and my wheelchair ballerinas are his ticket back into the public’s good graces.
I intend to hate him and stay as far away as possible. But when he looks at me, I can’t resist. Before I realize what’s happened, we’re sneaking into back rooms, dancing, kissing, planning dates away from the cameras and the wrath of my family.
But I’m afraid. I have a secret at the academy, a small, wonderful, terrible secret, and if I stay with Blitz, the world will find out.

Wicked Dance If there’s one thing that chases you and never lets you go, it’s fame.
Despite being a painfully shy and sheltered ballet student, three months ago I charged onto one of the most popular TV reality shows in the world and changed the course of five lives.
Mine, when I accepted the star of the show, Blitz Craven, as my lover and dance partner.
Blitz’s, just as he was about to walk away from his hard-won career.
And three girls who were the finalists on the show.
Those girls are back to get their vengeance, and as usual, the producers of the show are in it for the ratings.
So now I have a choice: let each of them have another shot at my lover.
Or take them on myself.
But Blitz is mine.
Game on

Download Instructions:
https://upload2win.com/ruiqz9tu797o
(Banned Filehost) http://www.file-upload.com/z7c457bwcsj0
Sep 30th, 2018, 11:57 am