Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 27th, 2018, 11:18 am
Rebel Angels series by Gillian Philip (Books 0.5, 1 & 2)
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI reader, 1.9 Mb
Overview: Gillian Philip is also know as Gabriella Poole, whom she wrote the Darke Academy series as.
Writing for a living is (a) what I always wanted to do; (b) occasionally frustrating; (c) a lot of fun – I take dictation from the characters in my head, who spend their lives telling me what’s going to happen next.
As well as full-length books, I write fiction for secondary Key Stage 3. Life Of The Party, Mind’s Eye, Sea Fever and Cyber Fever have been published by Evans Brothers, and short stories The Changeling, Rockface, Misty and The Kindest Cut appear in their sci fi, crime, ghost and comedy collections. And I ghostwrite fiction for companies including Hothouse and Working Partners.
Genre: Fantasy

Image Image Image

Frost Child #0.5 A short novella - the prequel to FIREBRAND.
Sithe captain Griogair MacLorcan is his queen’s fighter of choice, skilled and ruthless at clearing her glens of the vile Lammyr. He is not used to them coming back, so when they defiantly return, holding a young Sithe girl captive, Griogair doesn’t hesitate to rout them and free the child.
But the girl Lilith has been a long time with Lammyr, and keeps secrets of her own.
The most vulnerable of creatures can be the most deadly.

Firebrand #1 It’s the last decade of the sixteenth century: a time of religious wars in the full-mortal world. But the Sidhe are at peace, hidden behind the Veil that protects their world - until their queen, Kate NicNicven, determines to destroy it.
Seth MacGregor is the half-feral son of a Sidhe nobleman. When his father is assassinated, and Seth is exiled with his brother Conal to the full-mortal world, they vow not only to survive, but to return to reclaim their fortress and save the Veil.
But even the Veil’s power can’t protect the brothers when the brutal witch-hunts begin…

Bloodstone #2 For centuries, Sithe warriors Seth and Conal MacGregor have hunted for the Bloodstone demanded by their Queen. Homesick, and determined to protect their clann, they have also made secret forays across the Veil. One of these illicit crossings has violent consequences that will devastate both their close family, and their entire clann. In the Otherworld, Jed Cameron a feral, full-mortal young thief becomes entangled with the strange and dangerous Finn MacAngus and her shadowy uncles. When he is dragged into the world of the Sithe, it s nothing he can t handle until time warps around him, and menacing forces reach out to threaten his infant brother In the collision of two worlds, war and tragedy are inevitable especially when treachery comes from the most shocking of quarters...

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/4w2icwcfth1m
https://douploads.net/5e3p07fo9sy1
Sep 27th, 2018, 11:18 am