Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 4th, 2018, 11:03 am
Chaos Kings MC (CKMC) Series by Linny Lawless (4-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, mb
Overview: Linny grew up in Northern Virginia, right outside Washington DC. She's both a book worm and biker chick! Her debut novel, "Salvation in Chaos" was published in January of 2018. She loves to write MC Romance, Mobster Romance and Erotica.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

4. Claimed in Chaos - Kat
I either have my nose in a book, or I’m stocking shelves at the used bookstore. I’ve had a crazy crush on Magnet ever since the moment I laid eyes on him. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen, a biker who looked like a sexy pagan god! He’s different from the type of guys I’ve dated. Now I’m just infatuated with him. But he was a Chaos King and would never notice someone like me. I’m not the type of woman that Magnet likes - the wild and pretty biker chick. Plus, I totally embarrassed myself by falling right on top of him. Literally. But when he invites me for a ride on his bike, there was no way in hell I would pass that up, just so I could be near him. And I wanted to show Magnet that there was a wild and wanton woman behind the reading glasses.
Magnet
All my brothers in the CHAOS KINGS MC call me the Chick Magnet. I guess I’ve earned that name. Hell, I can’t even count how many women I’ve banged, let alone remember their names. And Becky and Brandy are currently my go-to gals for all the fun uninhibited sex I need. But I promised to do a favor and invited the bookstore clerk, Kat, out for a ride on my bike. She’s been over at the Chaos clubhouse a few times, but I didn’t really notice her until she falls into my arms. Literally. The wind gets knocked out of me when Kat shows up for the ride and I really see her for the very first time. Now she’s all I can ever think about. But when my own brothers in the club see that sexy little kitten, I realize Kat is the only woman I’ve ever wanted to claim for myself.

5. Conquered by Chaos - Wez
They call me the King of Kink. I’m a loyal brother to the Chaos Kings MC, and a Master of pain and pleasure at the Underground kink club. The women I meet there like to play in MY game. But then Lillian crosses my path, walking into our clubhouse all by her pretty little self. She’s naïve, brave and stupid, with a little bit of that snobby, better-than-everyone-else attitude. She gets under my inked-up skin, which no woman has ever done before. Not like this. I’ll have to take Lillian down off that high horse and conquer both her mind and that enticing body, until she cries for mercy, and begs for more.
Lillian
I’m a perfectionist at everything I do. I was brought up that way by my overbearing mother. But one day I look at the woman in the mirror and don’t like what I see. I’ve been so blind to my own behavior at how I’ve treated others who I care about the most, and now I’m trying to set things right. But I’m shaken, like the ground shifting under my feet, when I run into the menacing biker who calls himself Wez of the Chaos Kings MC. His massive body is covered in tattoos and he’s the most intimidating man I’ve ever met. But his overbearing and primal energy has this effect on me, like a moth with broken wings, is drawn to a hot flame.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/8cb4c5f20555f82f
https://uploadrar.com/wm2neni700hb
Nov 4th, 2018, 11:03 am
Sep 30th, 2020, 3:06 pm
added

5. Conquered by Chaos
Sep 30th, 2020, 3:06 pm