Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Sep 18th, 2018, 4:45 am
BigGuyFourYou wrote:
dorobat emilia wrote:
monrealli wrote:is V2 populating good links? what about the warning that it's tracking us

V2 works great 8) The warning is bullshit :D

It's not complete bullshit. The app connects to ip-api.com, which geolocates users by their IP. It's not that accurate and can be easily bypassed by blocking the domain, using a VPN or a simply proxy. Still.... something you should watch out for....

This is also present in older versions, not just the one with the warning.

You don't need a VPN to block connections to this if you're scared. You can simply reroute ip-api.com to the loopback address on your device (127.0.0.1) - 30 second fix. :) Strange though because the version that I'm running at the moment, does not have any calls to connect to that address.
Sep 18th, 2018, 4:45 am
Sep 19th, 2018, 2:13 am
ATVCans wrote:
You don't need a VPN to block connections to this if you're scared. You can simply reroute ip-api.com to the loopback address on your device (127.0.0.1) - 30 second fix. :) Strange though because the version that I'm running at the moment, does not have any calls to connect to that address.

Interesting. Maybe I'll do this with Adblock if I can figure out how... Any thoughts on the steps?
Sep 19th, 2018, 2:13 am
Sep 19th, 2018, 4:23 am
lowfive wrote:
ATVCans wrote:

Interesting. Maybe I'll do this with Adblock if I can figure out how... Any thoughts on the steps?

I use AdAway which is for me the best Host File tool, but you will need root to mod any Host File.

In AdAway, you simply open "your lists" and add any URL you want to blacklist.

Remember to apply AdAway again after so it can recompile the Host with your new additions.

Sep 19th, 2018, 4:23 am
Sep 19th, 2018, 8:20 pm
The solution i use for subtitles: I load the movie from terrarium with no subs but with MXPLAYER. Then i load the online subs from mxplayer option (manually write the movie`s name). MXPLAYER does have an opensubtitles plug-in!!!!
Sep 19th, 2018, 8:20 pm
Sep 30th, 2018, 2:03 am
ATVCans wrote:
BigGuyFourYou wrote:It's not complete bullshit. The app connects to ip-api.com, which geolocates users by their IP. It's not that accurate and can be easily bypassed by blocking the domain, using a VPN or a simply proxy. Still.... something you should watch out for....

This is also present in older versions, not just the one with the warning.

I never said VPN is the only option. Your solution is exactly what I meant by my first one "blocking the domain".
Sep 30th, 2018, 2:03 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 9:18 am
Thanks
Oct 7th, 2018, 9:18 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:36 am
Links updated with Mod V3 version.
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:36 am

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:47 am
Balatan wrote:Links updated with Mod V3 version.
Please brother can u also give a update for your mod lite terrarium v3
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:47 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:49 am
adambaidya6 wrote:

I will update it later today.
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:49 am

Oct 7th, 2018, 11:52 am
Balatan wrote:
adambaidya6 wrote:

I will update it later today.
Thanks you so much. Really appreciate you hard work brother.
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:52 am
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:00 pm

what chang big boss??

thanx :D
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:00 pm
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:13 pm
booomwaaaw wrote:

what chang big boss??

thanx :D

remove calls to terrarium server.
Oct 7th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Oct 7th, 2018, 3:30 pm
Balatan wrote:remove calls to terrarium server.

Thank you for your hard work. It is appreciated.
Oct 7th, 2018, 3:30 pm