Action Games
Oct 7th, 2014, 8:13 am
Build A Train v8.11
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Overview: Build A Train is the perfect virtual train set for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. It's also a universal app – buy once, play on any of your devices. Even better, all future content updates are included FREE in the full version of Build A Train.

PLEASE NOTE: Designed for kids aged 1-6.

What parents are saying:

"I got this for my train-loving 3 year old and he loves it! He loves to build the trains and fly the helicopter and my husband and I love trying to beat each other's scores! Great app!"

"My 5 year old LOVES trains and he really enjoys playing this game. Thanks for the updates. The horn and bell were a big hit."

"Great job with the update. My 6 year old had a great time trying to get enough points to unlock the tracks. My 2 year old loves the horn and the bell. Nice job."

What reviewers are saying:

"Build a Train is an entertaining app for younger children. It would be great for car rides or anytime you want to entertain your children with an imaginative game"
- TUAW.com

Build A Train "...proves that, when it comes to train-themed mobile games, the iOS platform rules the rails."
- Macworld

"Build A Train offers all the fun and excitement of a good old fashioned train set with a few added extras and the best feature of all from a mothers perspective… no mess!"
- theimum.com

"I was amazed at how quickly my 5 year old not only grasped the concept but became completely engrossed in the game. He didn't want to put it down for anything. He has always loved trains and this is the perfect type of app for him. It's challenging but he can still master it. As far as train games go (and well pretty much any kids games to be honest) this one is a big winner in our book! Completely worth the money."
- NowWhatBaby.blogspot.com

Build A Train includes the following features:

»»» Select an engine for your train.
Choose from a variety of styles, colors and design.

»»» Select the cars for your train.
Configure your train as desired -- easy drag-to-reorder functionality gives you full control of your train. Simply double-tap the cars in your train to delete them. Test drive your train in a city environment.

»»» Launch game mode and drive your train. Control the switches on the track to determine where your train goes. Control the speed of your train. Pick-up cargo and collect points. Celebrate by tooting a horn or ringing a bell.

»»» Night mode feature lets you drive your train at night.

»»» Unlockable content. Start with 20 maps to play on and then collect points to unlock new bonus levels for your train including ocean, palace, pyramids, bright lights and volcano.

»»» Import Custom Engines & Train Cars. Use Design A Train to create your own personal train and then import engines and cars into Build A Train. Endless customizability!

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/build-a-train/id398937831?mt=8

Download Instructions:
https://rg.to/file/c935d40beb8d77346ab126170d379f74/Build_A_Train.ipa.html
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/y3i36fdv
Oct 7th, 2014, 8:13 am