Daily posting guess...
The postman always posts twice...
What is it?
- A contest where you may guess how many posts will be made during a 24 hour time period.
How do you play?
- Guess how many posts are made on Mobilism during this very day.
- Every user is allowed only one guess each round.
- The last poster before the update cannot win and is out for the next round.
- The user with the most accurate guess is out for the next round.
- Users who post while being out, and double posters are also out for one round.
- NO editing allowed. Posts may NOT be deleted. Users who edit and/or delete and repost are also out for one round.
- The user with the most accurate guess is rewarded with 10 WRZ$ + 10 WRZ$ for every user who posted after his/her post, and gets +1 in the ranking.
- Leader(s) in best guesser scores get(s) the same reward as the best guesser, but divided by 10, if he/she/they posted that round.
- If a user guesses the exact post growth, his/her reward is doubled.
- If two users' guesses are closest, the one who posted first takes it all.
- If post growth is negative/below 0, still the user with the most accurate guess wins.
- A ranking of most winning users will be kept. Leader(s) get(s) the same amount as that days winners, divided by 10.
- All ranks will be halved twice a year, on January 1st and on July 1st, rounded up. Meaning 101 wins >> 51, 51 wins >> 26, 25 wins >> 13, etc.
- The 24 hour time period may be a converted one.
Rules have been updated!
Last edited by anna1561 on Mar 10th, 2020, 4:42 am, edited 5 times in total. Reason: Rules updated