All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Oct 31st, 2009, 8:37 am
Search first! - If it's already posted here, your release will be deleted.
What will not be considered an App Release? Mass releases (releases containing more than one application) will generally not be accepted. Ask a moderator if you want to make any collection of releases. There is also some quality control on the apps accepted; if the app released is of truly awful quality and overfilled with intrusive ads, our moderators may remove it. Generally though if you find that your release is missing it will be because you did not follow one of the rules.

Be sure to include the following
Subject Name of app and 'v' + version number. (e.g., Snapchat v1.0, Facebook v2.1, etc.)
App & version Should match subject.
Requirements for the app you are posting (Android 2.0+, etc.). Just writing "Android" is not enough.
Overview of your release (short headline), what are the highlights (you can copy and paste an overview from Google Play)
Image of the app in action. Snapshots must have been uploaded to http://images.mobilism.org and use the For Mobilism Releases (resized) code.

After the image comes the break command, which cuts off your release for the Portal (if you're using the template this will be inserted automatically).

Next comes the complete description of your release. Anything that hasn't been mentioned yet about what the app is and does should be written here.

What's New should describe the changes made for this version of the app. Usually a changelog is provided on Google Play, but if it is not (because it is the first version of the app, or simply because the developers didn't write anything), write: "No changelog" (without the " ").

Advertisements included in the app. If you're using Standard (rather than Template), use the exact text used in the template but replace the part in capital letters (CAPS). If your release has no ads, replace with "no," if your app does have ads you need to specifically state which ones (saying "This app has advertisements" will not be enough). If the app contains credits to a telegram group, write "credit" in the advertisements. Only credits to your own telegram group are allowed. Credit ads to other sites are not allowed. Here is a list of possible advertisement types: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
Proper examples:
This app has banner advertisements
This app has push, banner and credit advertisements
This app has no advertisements

NOTE: Credits ads should direct strictly to personal telegram channels, not to any third-party sites with other services or promotions.

More Info Link to the developer's homepage of the software you are releasing, mostly to play.google.com
Proper example:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emulator.fpse

If there is no such link (no developer's homepage or Playstore) put "N/A".

Download Instructions download links and instructions (if needed) for how to install the application
• You are required to have at least two download links from This List. You may choose mirrors for your release that are not in the list above but have at least two links have to be from our list. Also be sure to keep your files so that you can fix broken links.
• adf.ly is allowed but only on no-wait filehosts such as zippyshare and 2shared

Here is the message body for it:
Code: Select all[B]FPse for android v0.11.29[/B]
[U]Requirements:[/U] Android 2.1 +
[U]Overview:[/U] FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
[IMG]http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=A0MB[/IMG]
[break]
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.

FPse features the following:
-High performance
-High compatibility
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Force-feedback
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Guncon emulation
-Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats

Grab and enjoy this initial release!

A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
-in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
-Create a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
-CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
-Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
-SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
-Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.

[u]What's New:[/u]
- Important Fix (workaround) for Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII and Note , and all other MALI400 devices with OpenGL plugin!
Now you'll have huge speed without any trick and without need to switch to interpreter!
- Attempt to fix the Xperia Play circle button problem

[b]This app has no advertisements[/b]

[U]More Info:[/U]
[code]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emulator.fpse[/code]
[U]Download Instructions:[/U]
http://www.MegaShare.com/4348494

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/21538243/f1129.zip.html

Trouble downloading? Read [url=https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944][b]This[/b][/url].

Important:
• The break command which you see in the templates is important. The break code goes always after the first image. If you have more than one image, after the break command, you may continue with additional images. Do not add extra break codes.
Images have to be uploaded to Mobilism's image hosting website, which can be found here: http://images.mobilism.org/
Hot-linking images from other forums websites or other image hosters is not allowed
Do not put any additional spaces (empty lines) in your release- use the template format. This is important for content to display correctly on the homepage & our own market :).
More Info links from external blogs/forums or any advertising sites are not allowed. If there is no link (developer's homepage or Playstore) put "N/A".
Only full versions of software allowed, including freeware. Trial/Lite versions are NOT.
Software packages containing multiple software which have already been released and only regrouped according to a common trait are forbidden. If you wish to release a special software package that has been specially organized in what you find to be a very useful way, PM a mod to get permission to post it. Otherwise, an unauthorized software/game package with all of its contents already existing in posted releases will be deleted.
Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link. Examples of disallowed links: adf.ly, mirrorcreators, lix.in, etc. The link must rely directly to the service, hosting your file. Also not allowed: Filehosters, requiring to pay for download without any chance to get it for free!
Do not archive with .RAR, archive with .ZIP instead.
If you still are not sure how to format your release, look at other posts in the forums. Use the preview button until you get your post to look right.

All topics that are not edited after ~7 days will be deleted.

Thank you for posting!
Oct 31st, 2009, 8:37 am
Apr 7th, 2011, 3:37 pm
Why does the link to the developer has to be in 'code'? That way you have to copy-paste to open it.
Apr 7th, 2011, 3:37 pm
May 20th, 2011, 11:40 am
I would greatly appreciate if you guys make rule to add http://www.mediafire.com host mirror too.
the one you guys supply have waiting time on them and on time it is not even possible to download files and have waiting times upto 15 min.
on mediafire you can download many files at a time without wait for a single second.(I have tried about 12 File at a time and it does work)
hope this is not too much to ask.
thanks and keep up the good work
May 20th, 2011, 11:40 am
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:59 am
Why can't be there a torrent link to the source. We know that there is torrent downloader for android. For my opinion it would be much easier for us downloaders to download to our devices. I don't know about other users but i'm allways having problem downloading directly to my device from this fileshareing sites.
Aug 18th, 2011, 10:59 am
Aug 21st, 2011, 12:20 am
Unless I am blind there is no mention here that images must be uploaded to http://images.mobilism.org/ so that would probably be a good addition to this thread.
Aug 21st, 2011, 12:20 am
Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:59 am
How will the WRZ$ be rewarded to the Releaser / Author ? Cause I 've seen even after a release, I have to send Private Messages to any of the Moderators/Administrators to get the WRZ$. Or is there any other way ? Please let me know...
Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:59 am

Join the ANDROID REVOLUTION !!!
May 1st, 2012, 7:26 pm
Do Android apps downloaded from the Android market contain identifying info on the original downloader? What needs to be done to an apk extracted from a phone before it can be anonymously shared? (I know Apple puts app buyer info in the apps for iphone apps, but don't know if this is going on for Android as well.)
May 1st, 2012, 7:26 pm
Sep 3rd, 2012, 9:02 pm
+1 to daylights post #4
this rapidgator crap either port 80 or user cookie problems
what happen to paying for the perks of the mobilism app on phone with no wait times for a year
i know it has'nt been a year yet
Sep 3rd, 2012, 9:02 pm
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:12 am
do i HAVE to post using the "mobilism releaser" ..because I didn't yesterday because all links were dead for the program..so I used the guide when you make a thread..and my thread was deleted with no explanation. Exclusive app mind you...no website has it yet. deleted without any warning what so ever

in short. what the hell do I need to do to keep my thread open and alive
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:12 am
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:49 pm
Just stumbled on this complain of yours. Looks your release was trashed with comments: ' Thread trashed. The app says it's free but you cannot sing a single song without paying.'

As much as the reason for trashing your release is legit, you are completely right you should have received a note about that. It was probably forgotten, or put on the role to be sent soon

Hope you can fix the issue and post a proper - working - release soon.
Jan 17th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Jan 18th, 2013, 1:35 am
I have discovered a few loopholes but nothing like a full hack for the currency yet..(don't want to post what it is yet because Smule browses forums like this..hence how they "fixed" our exploit in Magic Piano)

...that is understandable..haha..I'm glad you can understand my frustration as well..

you work on something and BAM!...gone xD..

maybe it could be re-submitted so hackers can try to "fix" this problem..(but that's what Smule is probably waiting for until they release it on devices other than the Nexus 7 and 10.) Maybe the "militia" could have the apk and take a "crack" at it? the APK is not anywhere on the internet yet
Jan 18th, 2013, 1:35 am
Mar 7th, 2013, 10:33 am
I use Android but I am not familiar with it.
Mar 7th, 2013, 10:33 am
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:22 am
The purpose for trashing your launch is genuine, and you are absolutely right you should have obtained a observe about that. It was probably neglected, or put on the part to be sent soon

_Levina Gill
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:22 am
Aug 3rd, 2014, 8:26 pm
We should make a rule banning sites that want you to download an exe file.
Aug 3rd, 2014, 8:26 pm