Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Jan 18th, 2013, 11:08 am

Signatures and Avatars

Those were the days. Once up on a time, long, long ago - must be ages - there was a polular topic, created by an even more popular user: Kargent. This is the topic: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=28302. Kargent offered his kindness, friendship, knowledge and graphical talents to this community, and created some beautiful avatars and signatures to choose from, or created them on personal demand. We miss him a lot. A bunch of old-school members still use his images.

Today we still have talented designers on this forum who are willing to create or clean up avatars for those who want it. These are a few avatars/signatures you can find around:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

So, I'm launching this service to be a meeting place between those who would like to have a personal avatar and/or signature, and those who are willing (and gifted) to design them.

If anyone is in need of a personal avatar or signature, please feel free to post here your request(s). Designers/creators can reply and close a deal. You are free to donate the amount of WRZ$ you think the designs are worth to you.

Designers themselves can post here their creations, so anyone interested may eventually use them. Go ahead: ask ask ask... create create create! :)

If you have a graphical question, or you're just interested to learn some designer tricks, don't miss our Graphical tutorials.

Another fine Service on Mobilism ... We care about our users!
Jan 18th, 2013, 11:08 am

Jan 18th, 2013, 1:33 pm
Let me be the first to ask then :-)

I would like something* with an animal theme I have a preference to wolves though

If there are multiple designers interested I will reward the best ones .Depending on avatar, I will reward 10 to 1000 wrz$ as reward

We can reject the bad ones i hope?

Anyone interested?

*something =avatar
Jan 18th, 2013, 1:33 pm
Jan 18th, 2013, 2:14 pm
kartpai wrote:I would like something with an animal theme I have a preference to wolves though

Maybe you should specify 'something' to be an avatar you wish, a signature, or a combination of both. Rewarding the best one is a good idea. And yes, of course you may reject those you don't like. Eventually someone else may pick these up.
Jan 18th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Jan 18th, 2013, 4:10 pm
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jan 18th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Jan 18th, 2013, 4:59 pm
wow! they all are good and they gave me some ideas especially the first and last

Would like red glowing eyes,snarling wolf,something wraith like,wisps of shadows escaping, like shadow wolves ?
Jan 18th, 2013, 4:59 pm
Jan 18th, 2013, 5:48 pm
Guy1731 wrote:
kartpai wrote:I would like something with an animal theme I have a preference to wolves though

Maybe you should specify 'something' to be an avatar you wish, a signature, or a combination of both. Rewarding the best one is a good idea. And yes, of course you may reject those you don't like. Eventually someone else may pick these up.

I sent m0o5 a stock pic of my bike and he came up with my awesome signature pic. :D
Jan 18th, 2013, 5:48 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 18th, 2013, 6:11 pm
kartpai wrote:Would like red glowing eyes, snarling wolf, something wraith like ...

Ok, will do, there's more to come!
kartpai wrote:... wisps of shadows escaping, like shadow wolves ?

Shadow wolves huh? ... Moonwalking shadow wolves? Shadow wolves riding unicycles? :lol:

There's a max avatar size, enough for only a few frames of animation edit: not true, see post #11

New avatars added to my first post! :roll:
Jan 18th, 2013, 6:11 pm
Jan 19th, 2013, 7:40 am
Looks promising stuff here... if i can help, send me your request, i will try to use my skills...
Jan 19th, 2013, 7:40 am

You need something, tell me... i have some graphics skills...
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:57 am
LeSS.Cro ... an honor to have you here! :bow: Given your track record, i think you need a PM Limit Increase by the end of next week! ;)

kartpai wrote:perfect i accept ...

PS :can there be 2-3 wisps (or bigger wisp) escaping though instead of one and make the shadows around little more darker, blacker

Like this???

Image » » » Image

PM me if you want further fine-tuning!

kartpai wrote:what will be a fair compensation for your effort and time?

According to OP, you are free to donate the amount of WRZ$ you think the designs are worth to you. So, judging the end result, perhaps 10k? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:57 am
Jan 20th, 2013, 9:06 am
Perfect m0o5
Thank you!

Donated 666 WRZ$
Jan 20th, 2013, 9:06 am
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:45 pm
Thank you for your most generous donation!
kartpai wrote:No changes required except size must be less than 25 KiB for avatar.

For avatars larger than 25 KiB :

Copy the image URL (right click on image, copy image address)

Go to your avatar settings (UCP » Profile » Edit avatar)

Paste the URL in the Link off-site field.

Press Submit. Et voilà!

These are "the leftovers".
(If you want to use any of these please ask .. and let me polish them up, but i prefer to produce fresh ones ;) )

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Anyone else wants his/her profile (re)decorated? :D
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:45 pm
Jan 21st, 2013, 3:58 am
I'm looking for a new signature image. Anything involving Deadpool or Yoda/Star Wars/Star Trek would be great. Thanks!
Jan 21st, 2013, 3:58 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jan 21st, 2013, 6:21 am
Anything based on twilight saga would be great for me...

P.S Yes, I love twilight saga... Don't judge me for that...
Jan 21st, 2013, 6:21 am

Please hit on the sexy THANKS button, I hear it is smokin' hot!!!
Mobilism is the best, where else can u find such cool contests? Nowhere...
Jan 21st, 2013, 7:12 am
Tattle wrote:I'm looking for a new signature image. Anything involving Deadpool or Yoda/Star Wars/Star Trek would be great. Thanks!

Because i want try to test my skillz...

• Based on DeadPool (Comics i think)... Added a Complete created Logo on left side with Metallic and grunge texture... work on lignt effect... and more invisble think who made some stuff beautifull...
• On right side... added basic picture based on FanArt... 3D avatar modeling...
• Added Xtra outarea stuff for DeadPool
• Fixed color...
• Added Name with effect...

One shoot, one kill, what's the deal...

Jan 21st, 2013, 7:12 am

You need something, tell me... i have some graphics skills...
Jan 21st, 2013, 2:55 pm
Awesome! But, could you make it a tad bit smaller? That would be better suited for a signature.
Jan 21st, 2013, 2:55 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄