Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:36 pm
I always recommend 'Show Me Yours' to newbies who need to earn WRZ$. You can post one of your own recent photos every day and thereby earn WRZ$350 every week. It's great fun and you can see shots from all over the world. Since the contest is open 24/7, there's no time limit.
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:36 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jul 4th, 2017, 1:45 pm
pjmpjm wrote:I always recommend 'Show Me Yours' to newbies who need to earn WRZ$.

Thanks for the advice. I was going through each of the contest options to get familiar with them and you just saved me time
Jul 4th, 2017, 1:45 pm
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Question for mods. Back some time ago when posting in the hour contests or Piece of Cheese, I used photobucket. Now, instead of the pictures in those old post, it shows the not allowed because of third party hosting. My question is, is it okay to delete those, since the picture is no longer view-able, or should I just leave them as is?
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:20 am
wellwhocares wrote:Question for mods. Back some time ago when posting in the hour contests or Piece of Cheese, I used photobucket. Now, instead of the pictures in those old post, it shows the not allowed because of third party hosting. My question is, is it okay to delete those, since the picture is no longer view-able, or should I just leave them as is?

Since none of the rounds are any longer running it doesn't really make a difference either way. Feel free to delete them if you want to ;)
Jul 27th, 2017, 12:20 am
Sep 19th, 2017, 5:30 pm
just noticed a message that said something like one private message deleted due to private message filters anyone know where i can find those filters since i haven't set any?
Sep 19th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Sep 19th, 2017, 11:03 pm
It's an admin-defined filter only accessible through ACP ( Administration Control Panel ) ... so the changes made here are pushed to all users.

Looks something likes this if i remember correctly

• Full folder default action
    • Delete oldest messages
    • New messages will be held back
Sep 19th, 2017, 11:03 pm
Sep 19th, 2017, 11:42 pm
thank you, isak.
Sep 19th, 2017, 11:42 pm
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:59 am
By default there are no filters. Maybe you selected the option to delete PMs when your inbox is full?
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:59 am
Sep 20th, 2017, 7:28 am
I didn't but it's still doing that

my settings here :

Default here is New messages will be held back .. but it's still just deleting the oldest messages. ( Given all folders are full )

I know coz i've been getting the same notification as mobilitic when new messages arrive

The exact same issue happened in another phpBB board i used to visit :lol: .. but the admin there did have this filter set up
Sep 20th, 2017, 7:28 am
Sep 20th, 2017, 9:41 am
hmm, it seems that in my case the setting was reset :think: i remember that i found those setting in the beginning while i browsed through all of them and set it to Do not accept new messages (New messages will be held back until enough space is available) i don't know why yesterday i just wasn't able to find the menu, it must have been one of those moments when you look for your glasses and in the end after 15 minutes of frustration find that they were on your nose :oops:

thank you both for the help.
Sep 20th, 2017, 9:41 am
Oct 4th, 2017, 3:03 pm
hi :)
idk where to ask this

sometimes I subscribe to topics and new replies occur but I don't get a notification of the new replies. not in mobi or by email so how does subscription to topics work? is that normal?
Oct 4th, 2017, 3:03 pm
Oct 6th, 2017, 8:38 pm
Hi thebomb
You should receive a notification when a new post is made in a topic you're subscribed to it certainly works for me, do you get pm notifications OK?
Oct 6th, 2017, 8:38 pm
Oct 6th, 2017, 10:39 pm
pm notifications yes.
but subscribed topics with replies no

like if I subscribe to this topic for example and you replied I don't get a notification of that..so is that normal?
Oct 6th, 2017, 10:39 pm
Oct 7th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Having subscribed to a couple of contest threads myself today its certainly working for me and I'm receiving email notifications when new posts are made since my last visit. Disk4mat is not aware of a problem and suggested it may be a problem with your email provider, presumably you have already checked your junk mail?

Only suggestion we can make is to try unsubscribing and resubscribing to the threads concerned.
Oct 7th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Oct 7th, 2017, 5:21 pm
nothing in my email and my settings have me only subscribed to one topic from a long while even though I'm sure I subscribed to others, even this topic too yesterday..weird..maybe I should ignore it..

anyway thanks!
Oct 7th, 2017, 5:21 pm