Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 5:40 pm
Hallo Guys,

This is beyond Craziness. App devices really sucks....Its like a Business where you dont have freedom to manage/take advantage of the devices...

I cant install anything apps which are downloaded from here. Cant jailbreak it though.

Yalu, Pangu and others were installed but they are buying Cydia. You got to donate it to have your devices jailbroken. Crazy.

Evasion doesnt have IOS 11.1 mechanismus to jailbreak Ipad/ iphone with the latest Updates.

Keen-Lab Keen IPA based iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak is not yet done..DEMO..

How on earth can i install/ sideline apps on my 11.1.1

Ifunbox / itools, vshare helper and Cydia impector are not working for me...Getting lots of errors..

Help please...
Nov 22nd, 2017, 5:40 pm
Dec 30th, 2017, 10:38 am
No Cydia is included.
It’s semi unthethered jailbreak.
It’s not Safe since it’s Google project zero.

I would rather wait until reliable jailbreak is being released.

How about Keen Lab? They haven’t yet released it.
Dec 30th, 2017, 10:38 am
Mar 28th, 2018, 10:58 pm
My iPhone X is jailbroken on 11.1.1 using CoolStar's Electra and it's been amazingly stable. Granted, it's not the jailbreaks of the past but they never will be again. Saurik continues to tease a jailbreak but it's taking so long I don't have faith in it anymore. Now, I personally don't care much about the app aspect of it... I'm in it mostly for theming along with must have tweaks like Dark Messages, Iconoclasm (Anchor not working yet), LockPlus... a few others as well. Cydia works well and I've been very happy with it. But then I was also happy with Yalu on my 7 Plus... not sure why you think you would have to donate for it since it was completely free from Luca's website. As for Keen Lab they said they wouldn't be releasing the jailbreak they've been showing off. It's been a while since I used Pangu but that was free as well, at least it was a few years back.

It's up to you of course... I debated for quite a while before I jumped in and used Electra. I don't regret it one bit. HTH.
Mar 28th, 2018, 10:58 pm
May 21st, 2020, 11:26 am
I'm just starting with an Iphone 6
May 21st, 2020, 11:26 am
May 26th, 2020, 10:10 am
tyr26 wrote:I'm just starting with an Iphone 6

Cool. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask/ Or you can PM me. :D
May 26th, 2020, 10:10 am
Aug 26th, 2020, 1:48 am
I was looking for similar information but nothing
Aug 26th, 2020, 1:48 am